Our WONDERS! ッ

Friday, September 23, 2011

Chuck Taylor Swift shoes

One day my girlfiend asked me if i can do a design on a pair of Chucks she bought a long time ago......I accepted  .. the problem is I do not have any idea what to do with it.. Then came Taylor Swift  hehehe. We both love Taylor Swift  so drawing inspiration from her  I came up with the Chuck Taylor Swift Shoes!! Just wanted to make the design  look like the back pages of  my notebook during my Elementary School days.(filled with scribbles of anything that crossed my mind) took me 3 Days to draw....hehehe ..


 It has been a while since ive'd drawn anything..(lots of markers and pens)


 Finished half of it....


There she is... enjoying  her one and only pair of chuck Taylor Swift Shoes in the world!!! ( I may have exagerrated a bit) hehehe ..hard work but well worth it....




R0bby!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to post your cool comments. ヅ

And yeah, spread the fun! (>‿◠)✌

Like skull and quirky stuff? Then drive over to:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...