Our WONDERS! ッ

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

take 0ut the brains...I just want the SKULLS!!! ☠

I d0n't kn0w what's in the skulls that interest me but I'm reaLLy fascinated with any stuff which has skuLLs 0n them! May it be in a furniture, dress, sh0es 0r access0ries s0 I think I need t0 read the The Book of Skulls by Faye Dowling. The b00k tackles about the "celebration 0f 0ne 0f t0day's m0st ic0nic cuLturaL symb0Ls" being used thr0ugh music, street fashi0n which eventually "bec0me t0days ultimate anti-estabLishment ic0n".


The Book of Skulls by Faye Dowling.
via urban outfitters blog


Scary Skull Air Plant Garden.


Giant Labrad0rite Skull "One Eyed Willie" with Live Air Plant.


Air Plant Ocean Blue Obsidian Alien Skull Mohawk Live Garden.


Pointed Apophyllite on Black Chalcedony with Agate Carved Skull.


King Jasper Druze on Apophyllite India Crystal.

All ab0ve ph0t0s are fr0m Earth Sea Warrior  via etsy.com



The succeeding ph0t0s are fr0m rand0m bL0gs in which I f0rg0t the s0urces. (My ap0L0gies t0 the 0wners 0f the pictures).








0ur beL0ved readers, can y0u please share y0ur fav0rite beL0ngings with skuLLs 0n them? We'd L0ve t0 kn0w ab0ut them! ϡ




~~~> wReY ^_*

2 comments:

  1. HERE I AM AND NOW I FOLLOW YOU!
    PLEASE FOLLOW ME BACK ON GFC /BLOGLOVIN
    I'LL WAIT FOR YOU=)
    LOT OF LOVE FROM ITALY.
    XOXO
    http://onemoreaddictioninmyworld.blogspot.com/

    http://onemoreaddictioninmyworld.blogspot.com/

    http://onemoreaddictioninmyworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank y0u! We are n0w y0ur f0LL0wer 0n bL0gL0vin...

    Please f0LL0w us 0n bL0gl0vin as well... ﭢ

    Thank y0u! ﭢ

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to post your cool comments. ヅ

And yeah, spread the fun! (>‿◠)✌

Like skull and quirky stuff? Then drive over to:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...