Our WONDERS! ッ

Monday, October 24, 2011

1942 Harley-Davidson WLA vroom-vroom! ツ

When R0bby first t0ld me ab0ut his grandfather's 1942 Harley-Davids0n bike I was s0 amazed! 'C0z where in the w0rld can y0u find a vintage Harley that's still funcTi0naL?!
I was als0 excited t0 kn0w that the same bike m0deL was being used by Steve Rogers a.k.a. "Captain America" in his latest film.


By the way, we are selling Captain America's Shield bag as p0sted here bef0re. Just check it HERE.



Photos from google


aHem! That's mE!☻


That's what it l00ks like when it's resting in their sH0p. It badLy needs waTer & s0ap! hehehe...


That's a pr00f that the bike still runs despite its age, it's driven by Robby's dAd.
This pH0t0 was taken during the 2009 Unity Ride from Manila t0 Bagui0 City. Thanks t0 the 0wner 0f the picture. 



I'd like t0 wear a pair 0f this kick-ass b00ts when riding a Harley-Davids0n bike, isn't iT c00L?
I w0nder where can I buy th0se b00ties, d0 y0u kn0w?


That's just a quick p0st f0r all 0f y0u 0ur awes0me readers, I need t0 get s0me shut-eye!
Take care! シ




~~~> wReY ^_*

2 comments:

  1. Hi Wrey and Robby,

    Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting! I really enjoy your blog and I look forward to reading more of your posts... I'm glad you stopped by and that I was able to discover your blog.

    Oh, man, this bike is so coooool! I always dreamed of being able to see one of these in the Philippines. I know there are a few around left over from when the Americans were in the Philippines during WWII (as were the origin of the original Jeepneys), but I am sure they are rare. The fact that Robby's father has it in working condition too is amazing. I hope he'll continue to keep it unmodified and as original as possible. There's a TV show in the U.S. called "American Pickers", you can Google it, that features two guys who drive across the U.S. in search of old antique stuff and junk they can fix up and sell. One of their specialties is old Harleys (some going back about almost 100 years ago), and I am sure you and Robby and his father would find the show really interesting. This one looks like it even has the original seat leather?? Amazing that it held up to the moist conditions in the Philippines (although the moisture prevents the leather from cracking). The chopper you have a photo of at the top of the page (with Wrey on it) is really cool too... I will have to look into your blog to see if I can find the story on it.


    By the way, I followed you on Google Friend Connect! Take care.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! Thank you so much for this wonderful compliment of yours. We'll treasure this one! ッ

      Yes, that vintage bike was given by an American friend of Robby's grandfather.
      Its original parts are still intact (I think) Robby will be the one to tell you more about it.

      I'm only familiar with Orange County Choppers because that's Robby's favorite show. But I googled American Pickers and yeah, they're awesome men building bikes out of someone's trash! Superb! ッ

      Delete

Thank you for taking time to post your cool comments. ヅ

And yeah, spread the fun! (>‿◠)✌

Like skull and quirky stuff? Then drive over to:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...