Our WONDERS! ッ

Thursday, October 6, 2011

ϡ...bLuE bAby...ϡ

Aside from bLacK - bLuE is my fav0rite c0L0r because it has that c00L and caLming effect s0 I decided t0 wear the pretty bLue bL0uSe I b0ught fr0m the gArAge sALe and paired it with my tw0-face pAnts. Yeah! we call it "tw0-face"! hehehe...

Here's h0w I Look yEsTerdAy fr0m w0rk g0ing t0 MegamaLL t0 dine with R0bbY.


Sorry if some of the photos are blurry, they're taken at night.




We dr0pped by in the supermarket t0 purchase s0me gr0ceries.




Jollibee just recently launched its new pr0duct - Hash Br0wn Burger. It's a new c0mbinati0n which tastes s0 g00d. Yummy! 


We als0 l0ve Jollibee's Bubble gum & WatermeL0n fL0at, s0 refresHing!






R0bby sp0tted this HaLL0ween Monster gL0ves at Nati0nal B00kst0re when we b0ught an ID transparent case. And he has a brilliant idea f0r it. Let's just wait and see...







I'm wearing:
Custo Barcelona blouse
Meng Sida Two-tone pants
LOVE connector ring from Funky Fashion
Nail Ring from Keyt Farinas
Skull connector ring from Bubbles


Do you have a favorite two-toned item?


Taken via SAMSUNG Wi-Fi GT-S5233W cellph0ne.

~~~> wReY ^_*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to post your cool comments. ヅ

And yeah, spread the fun! (>‿◠)✌

Like skull and quirky stuff? Then drive over to:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...