Our WONDERS! ッ

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

★ sUpp0sedLy sHeeR ★

It was M0nday again s0 I was  l00king f0r s0mething f0rmaL t0 wear and I f0und this semi-sheer l0ng-sleeve p0L0 sHirT. It was 0ne 0f the cl0thes my m0m b0ughT fr0m a garage saLe few m0nths ag0 and I was surprised that it's a Mark & Spencer brand! ♥


Most 0f my b00ts are fr0m surpLus sT0res (ukay-ukay) and this pair is n0 exception
which 0nLy c0sts Php 250.00! ♥


I must admit, these leather biker b00ts are attenti0n-grabbing! ヅ


The b00ts made my 0utfiT semi-f0rmaL! ヅ

 


Its sheerness was really n0t 0bvi0us because 0f the dayLight. ☹




I'm wearing:

Mark & Spencer Sheer Polo Shirt
Jelly Bean acid-washed jeans
Pretty Angel Biker Boots
Vintage Necklace from Greenhills
Adder-Bite Snake Ring from Bring Rings


Have y0u had m0ndaY mAdneSs 0r mErrY m0ndaY? ヅ



Taken via Canon PowerSh0t A590 Digital Camera.


~~~> wReY ^_*




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to post your cool comments. ヅ

And yeah, spread the fun! (>‿◠)✌

Like skull and quirky stuff? Then drive over to:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...