Our WONDERS! ッ

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

bLazE mE uP! ♂

(5,6,7, 8! sing t0 the tune 0f Rebecca Black's Friday s0ng ch0rus)
♪ ♫ ♩ ♬ Monday! Monday! Looking f0r a f0rmal wear last Monday! ♪ ♫ ♩ ♬


I c0uldn't find anything f0rmal that day s0 I decided t0 just d0n my shirt with this thrifted bLazer! ☻



Do I l00k like a "Bad Teacher"??? ;~)


It seems like I was c0vering a baby bump like what Bey0nce did at the 2011 VMA sh0w! LOL! ^_~



Remember the Halloween Cookie from this p0st? "Mister Donut" created a pumpkin versi0n 0f it!



Trying t0 be a "hippie".





Was y0ur M0nday a g00d week's starter? ^_^


I'm wearing:

Thrifted Blazer
Camera Shirt fr0m Divisoria
BNY Jeans
Korean Ballet Shoes


Taken via Canon PowerSh0t A590 Digital Camera.


~~~> wReY ^_*


10 comments:

  1. Nice post, I like these photos, and you look so good in them!
    Take a look at my blog, and if you like it follow me, I’ll be waiting for you!

    Don’t forget to enter the ZELEB giveaway on my blog!!
    Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete
  2. very funny! bad teacher? was that a good movie? i like your bright colorful t-shirt, & trying to be a hippie, cracked me up. i want that cookie/ doughnut, sugar whatever thingie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhh thanks for following me ! i dindn't notice your comments and your follow! so sorry ! following back doll ! thanks

    by the way lovely blazer!

    Gloria Mejia
    www.Thetrendymachine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Fabrizia! I just checked 0ut y0ur nice bL0g again and y0u l00k s0 stunning! ^_^

    we're n0w f0LL0wing y0u...
    please do the same! thank y0u!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @fr0zenstylefr0zen: we are n0w f0LL0wing y0ur cute bL0g! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  6. @nikt: i just visited y0ur bL0g again t0day and we're n0w f0LL0wing y0u.

    we h0pe y0u'LL reciprocate! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Teddi: i haven't watched Bad Teacher the movie but my officemate said it's a funny and g00d m0vie s0 maybe i will watch it this week! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  8. @gloria: n0 w0rries Gl0ria - it's better late than never! ^_^

    weLc0me t0 0ur humbLe bL0g! ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to post your cool comments. ヅ

And yeah, spread the fun! (>‿◠)✌

Like skull and quirky stuff? Then drive over to:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...