Our WONDERS! ッ

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Hands Down! (๑_๑)

Saturday was a great day for stroLLing at the maLL so this was my 0utfiT. The c0L0rfuL shirt was fr0m a bazaar in Eastwood City.


Sorry if the photos are a little blurry. My cellphone camera's night mode function is not that dependable.


We arrived at the mall ar0und 4pm and this giant Christmas Tree made out of balls with lights caught 0ur attenti0n.


It was also the day a new fairy tale book was launched and that explains the giant b00k 0n the backgr0und. ^_^




The security guards did not allow pe0ple t0 sit 0n the pLatf0rm but we're stubb0rn s0 we stiLL sat 0n it! ;)






0ne 0f the reas0ns why we're maLLing was because we want t0 flaunt my NEW CAPTAIN AMERICA SHIELD BAG made by Robby
which I will create a separate p0st ab0ut and that's perhaps f0r t0m0rr0w. ϡ



Mari0 has just eaten mushr00ms which made him a Titan! haha! ϡ



Capt. America's Shield Toy.



The store was selling the "SHIELD" itself for like seven grand but if y0u scrutinize its paint - it's n0t w0rth the price and I can say that my bag's paint is better because it was meticulously and smoothly done.


0h! I love this sh0t! I'm s0 cutie pie here! hehehe...ϡ


Got bitten by the sc0rpi0n!


Modelling the Captain America Shield Bag. ϡ





Trivia: Robby's motorcycles are b0th YAMAHA.


A fL0ating biker chick! hahaha...! ϡ


The cooked and half-cooked crabs! LOL! ϡ


0ur snacks but unfortunately I forgot the name! *mem0ry gap* ϡ


An0ther pLatf0rm 0f pr0m0ting y0ur business! ϡ


How ab0ut y0u my dear readers? H0w did y0u spend y0ur Saturday?



I'm wearing:

Hand-painted Shirt from Eastwood Bazaar
BNY Jeans
Skechers Boots




Taken via SAMSUNG Wi-Fi GT-S5233W cellph0ne.




~~~> wReY ^_*




16 comments:

  1. hey thanks for your sweet comm and stopping by my blog! of course we can follow each other/ I m following u on bloglovin let me know when u ll return back
    bisous marilia

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like so much fun!! love the tshirt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pics, especially the one with Super Mario, love him !Thanks for commenting on my blog and for bday wishes for my hubby ! Of course it's ok for me to follow each other, let me know when you follow me and I will follow back asap. I also have a cool giveaway going on, check it out and enter if you want ! Kisses

    Fashion and Cookies
    Enter my Chanel and Too Faced Giveaway !

    ReplyDelete
  4. great photos!
    now following your lovely blog :)
    xx

    follow back? eye_spy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks f0r visiting Marilia and Cristina Maz!
    we're f0LL0wing y0u back 0n bL0gL0vin'! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was a fUn day indeed Konstantina! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank y0u Vale! we love Supermari0 as weLL! =)

    we're f0LL0wing y0u back... ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank y0u eye_spy! we're returning the fav0r n0w! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks for commenting!!! love pictures with Mario Bros!!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. aw, so much fun! i love fun pictures like this! adore all the christmas decorations (even though its a bit early). adore!!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  11. thanks Mr. Taylor and his Lady! ^_^

    In the Philippines, Christmas is a 4-month long celebration which starts in September! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  12. looks like you had a ball at the mall. super photos of you! your new bag matches your shirt very well.

    ReplyDelete
  13. y0u're right Teddi! It seems we had a big party at the maLL! =)

    ReplyDelete
  14. If you are going for finest contents like myself, simply pay a quick visit this site daily for the reason that it
    provides quality contents, thanks
    My webpage : WTM Copy Protection

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to post your cool comments. ヅ

And yeah, spread the fun! (>‿◠)✌

Like skull and quirky stuff? Then drive over to:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...