Our WONDERS! ッ

Sunday, November 6, 2011

I scream f0r an ice creAm! ◕‿◕

It was raining last Friday s0 I was thinking 0f wearing a 3/4 sleeve-shirt and this was what I f0und in my cL0set! yAy! ϡ


This thrifted shirt was b0ughT last year but it was the first time I w0re it.
Its print particularLy caught my eye - it's like it's giving me energy like what a reaL ice cream d0es! haha! ☼ 


It's freezing, can y0u feeL iT??? ;-)



It's a dress shirt s0 it w0uLd w0rk weLL with leggings! ☺




→ Just playin' ar0und my r00m... ☆



Time fLies s0 fasT! It was just Friday and n0w it's M0nday again! wheeew!
H0pe y0u have a great week aHeaD! Ü


I'm wearing:

Thrifted dress shirt, leggings and boots
Alexander Mcqueen Skull Connector Ring from Bring Rings
Scorpion and Bronze Skull Rings from Eastwood Bazaar
Feather Earrings from Makati Bazaar


Taken via Canon PowerSh0t A590 Digital Camera.



~~~> wRey ^_*

10 comments:

  1. I have many shirts I've bought last year and never worn them just like u :-)
    great buy

    come and say Hi
    The Dolls Factory

    ReplyDelete
  2. @The Dolls Fact0ry: thanks! let's f0LL0w each 0ther & be merrier! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey thanks for the comment :)
    i followed you back ages ago, on google friend connect :D
    X

    ReplyDelete
  4. @jessica: yeah! my bad Jessica! my ap0l0gies! T_T

    thanks f0r dr0pping by... ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. snoopy makes me smile! he was one of the 1st cartoon characters i learned to draw. your leggings are phenomenal! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for the message! And i would be happy to follow eachother blogs! Follow u now here!:) Nice blog by the way♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Teddi: i ❤ sn00py as weLL! thanx f0r dr0pping by! ^_^

    let's f0LL0w each 0ther... =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. @my 2 Pes0s: cheksi! hahaha... thanx! ^_^
    have y0u f0LL0wed us?

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Vreni: thank y0u! we're f0LL0wing back! ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to post your cool comments. ヅ

And yeah, spread the fun! (>‿◠)✌

Like skull and quirky stuff? Then drive over to:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...