Our WONDERS! ッ

Monday, November 28, 2011

Naked Banana! ☜ ☻

I say naked 'cause it didn't have its pajama
and B2 was missing! LOL. ヅ

Anyway, I got this brand new cuddly banana pillow from a thrifted store
for only Php 160.00 (US $3.65). 
When I first saw it, I remembered my newborn niece so I bought it right away!
It's so soft ---> she'll surely love it! ♥





Aside from the banana pillow, I also bought this vest and the stretchable slacks.



I love the rhinestones on the pockets. They made the pants looked expensive!  ϡ



Have you watched "Bananas in Pyjamas" TV show in your younger years?
They're smart twins so which one do you like more?
Was it B1 or B2?  ϡ



~~~> wReY ^_*

4 comments:

  1. wonderful blog!!!!
    ciao my dear friend!


    Marina

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute banana pillow. "bananas in pajamas are coming down the stairs.." very cool-ified rhinestone pants pocket detail.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Marina! we h0pe you follow back your bLog! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely Teddi! Very cool rhinestones detail! ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to post your cool comments. ヅ

And yeah, spread the fun! (>‿◠)✌

Like skull and quirky stuff? Then drive over to:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...