Our WONDERS! ッ

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

♪ ♫ ♬ Rha-Rha...ah...ah...ah...! ♪ ♫ ♬

Y0u've read the titLe right, it's n0t just part 0f Lady Gaga's s0ng lyrics but aLs0 the name 0f 0ne 0f my cL0sesT friends at w0rk ---> Rha-Rha is her name sh0rt f0r RheaLLy. ヅ

When I'm with her, I'd turn fr0m R0bby's m0deL t0 Rha-Rha's pH0t0grapHer! LOL! ヅ

She's very pretty in pers0n and pH0t0genic - every time 0ur 0ffice w0uld need s0me0ne t0 be 0n the c0mpany's recruitment p0sters, she's always asked t0 be part 0f iT. That's what y0u caLL ceLebriTy! ϡ


Dev0uring tw0 d0nuts at the same time! hahaha....!


She's a huge eater but it d0esn't sh0w 'c0z she's still sexy! *envy*



I l0ve this Hall0ween C00kie fr0m Mister D0nut, it's ch0c0late is n0t t00 sweet but stiLL yummy! ♡
It's 0nLy Php 20.00.



These pix were taken during 0ur break time, we d0n't sm0ke s0 we just eat and eat and eat! hahaha!





How's y0ur Hall0ween H0Lidays???
I h0pe it's fUn! ☻



Taken via SAMSUNG Wi-Fi GT-S5233W cellph0ne.


~~~> wReY ^_*


4 comments:

  1. Yummy sweets!

    Kaye
    http://thestyleflux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank y0u Kaye!

    Let's f0LL0w each 0ther! ϡ

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANKS FOR FOLLOWING SEEK THE SLEEK! I'VE SHARED THIS POST TO MY TWITTER: @tiodang + RECOMMEND THIS POST TO GOOGLE , HOPE U WILL DO THE SAME TO MY POST.
    IT'S TRULY AN HONOR HAVING YOU AS MY BLOG MEMBER.
    i will keep in touch with your blog! as long as you leave a comment and share my posts too :D THANKS!
    let me know your twitter acc, so everytime i share your post to my twitter, i can mention you.
    feel free to mention me on twitter if u want me to check out your new post & comment it! + list me on twitter, so i know u're my follower. if you want me to promote your blog on my blog,
    CONTACT ME: CHEERINGWINDA@YAHOO.COM
    *YOU CAN ADD ME ON FACEBOOK, I WILL ALWAYS CONFIRM MY FOLLOWERS :D
    LONG AS YOU KEEP IN TOUCH WITH MY BLOG TOO!!*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank y0u Winda! Please f0LL0w 0ur bL0g t0...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to post your cool comments. ヅ

And yeah, spread the fun! (>‿◠)✌

Like skull and quirky stuff? Then drive over to:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...