Our WONDERS! ッ

Thursday, November 10, 2011

what's the difference between Purple and Violet colors? ☼ ☀

Have y0u ever w0ndered if there's a difference between the two c0L0rs?


Pers0naLLy, I th0ught they're synonymous terms but they aren't acc0rding t0 this website

Based 0n their research, y0u have t0 dig its scientific explanation to know that the two coLors are n0t the same.
Therefore, vi0Let is a spectral c0L0r while Purple can be made and n0t a spectral c0L0r; Purple c0mes in numer0us shades while Vi0Let is a singLe shade; and lastly, Purple is 0ften assigned as Violet t0 ease c0nfusi0n. (but I'm still c0nfused! hahaha!) {。^◕‿◕^。}


So, what d0 y0u think is the c0L0r 0f my tee?
Is iT PurpLe 0r VioLeT??? ☻







Remember these sh0es?
When I b0ught my Glittered C0nverse Hi-Cut Boots it came with a freebie - a "sh0e skin" in which y0u can draw any design y0u want.
R0bby decided t0 sketch Tayl0r Swift's name 0n it and VoiLa! I have a Chuck Taylor Swift Shoes! hahaha! 




I was feeLing b0yisH that day. WeLL, everyday actually! ^_~


I was wearing:

Converse Bull Cap
Converse Sneakers
Tiny Skull C0nnect0r Ring from Bubbles
Alexander Mcqueen Skull Connector Ring from Bring Rings
Bi-c0L0r Shirt fr0m a rand0m st0re 0f SM Megamall
August Jeans fr0m Divis0ria


Taken via Canon PowerSh0t A590 Digital Camera.



~~~> wReY ^_*


12 comments:

  1. y0u're weLc0me Nikt! LIKE us on facebook as well! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your sweet comment!!Of course I follow you back!
    Come back soon to visit my blog, I'll be waiting for you!!

    Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete
  3. i would say half your top is purple, but i'm confused too. the back of it is lovely, & i like how it can be casual, (like you wore it). it can also be, dressed up with a skirt, bracelets, necklace & fancy shoes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would just call that purple. I don't think I use the word violet too often.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Fabrizia: Thanks as well! I didn't kn0w y0u're a newspaper c0Lumnist! great j0b! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Teddi: y0u're right it's really c0nfusing! hahaha...! c;

    the shirt is really versatiLe! i'm sure it will l00k g00d 0n y0u when y0u're dress up with it, matched with a skirt, bracelets, necklace & fancy shoes! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  7. @frozenstylefrozen: me too! it's mind-boggling!
    ;-}

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Yara Simon: when I was y0ung I always call that c0l0r "vi0let", I just enc0untered the term "purple" in high sch00l! =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to post your cool comments. ヅ

And yeah, spread the fun! (>‿◠)✌

Like skull and quirky stuff? Then drive over to:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...