Our WONDERS! ッ

Friday, December 23, 2011

Art my Nails! ✌

We had a salon stop over at Nail a Holics yesterday
- my mother's treat.

We had to wait for an hour for the next available
nail worker and they only have about 50 nail art designs
which was alright with me
but
what pissed me off was that
when I chose 10 designs for each fingernail,
they said 5 of them were not available
because the worker who created the design
was on her day off and other workers did not
know how to do them so
I ended up with one design.

I was really not satisfied with their service, 
I can't help but compare them to
the first nail salon we went to last October.
That would be my first and last visit
to their salon.
I swear!

\

The silver tip was originally a pink one
but they didn't have the color available
so I chose silver instead.
Fortunately, it produced a good result.




Few hours to go before Christmas,
may you have a hearty "Noche Buena"
meal later.
Be careful with the fireworks
and enjoy the occasion!

Merry Christmas
and
Happy New Year
to all of you our dear readers!
{。^◕‿◕^。}



~~~> wReY ^_*

6 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to hear about your bad experience there! I definitely wouldn't return either! I'm loving your blog...I'm a new follower. Hope to hear from you soon!

    Have a great day :)
    -Ellie
    www.citybrewed.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ellie!

    Thank you so much for following us! We will be following you back! ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to post your cool comments. ヅ

And yeah, spread the fun! (>‿◠)✌

Like skull and quirky stuff? Then drive over to:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...