Our WONDERS! ッ

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Delivery! ヅ

Once again, please accept our apologies for
not updating our blog that much.
We have overtime shifts at work,
attended meetings/parties ,
shopping for gifts, etc.
When I got home, I was too tired
to turn on my computer and go online! ☹

By the way, we received a very pleasant
Christmas present yesterday.
Gifts from our generous aunt in Texas, U.S.A.
Good thing I was at home when it was delivered.





Chocolates!!! YummY!


Inside our fridge,
don't you call that heaven of sweets? ﭢ


It's two days before Christmas,
how's your preparation?



~~~> wReY ^_*

10 comments:

  1. thanks darling :D I'd love to live where is no snow at all, i hate being cold. Sure, follow me :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. @MarieAntoinette: You should visit Philippines then! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!!!! sweets are my weakness

    thanks for stopping by my blog, now following ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh! That's the most perfect gift I've ever seen!

    XO,
    SWEATshirtDRESSshirt
    http://sweatshirtdressshirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi cuteness! Thank you for your lovely comment and for stopping by my blog. Just wanted to let you know I am your newest follower :)- hoping you will follow me back! Kisses bebeh, Professor B xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. @SWEATshirtDRESSshirt: you're right! my DIET will be next year! hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Professor Barbie: thank you for following us! we are now following you back! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ TheDollsFactory.com: thanks! please do the same! ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to post your cool comments. ヅ

And yeah, spread the fun! (>‿◠)✌

Like skull and quirky stuff? Then drive over to:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...