Our WONDERS! ッ

Sunday, December 4, 2011

God Bless America! ✪

Saturday was the day I saw the "Star-Spangled Banner" everywhere.
Rheally had it on her shirt, Fashionistas had it on Lita boots, socks, skirts
and of course, I had it on my vest and bag hence the title! ✫ ✬ ✫




I asked Robby to wear my thrifted vest and
it made him a certified biker! haha!


The house was of our close friend who was celebrating
her birthday that day. We joined the celebration after attending Bloggers' United Bazaar.


Speaking of Bloggers' United, we just took few photos on the event
because I forgot the camera batteries and we
had to use the camera phone. 



Robby rocking his body while falling in line to the bazaar's entrance! LOL!


We arrived around 12 noon.


As usual Skulls always demand my attention but
too bad they're too expensive for me! T_T


I love his jacket and he gamely posed for me.
I forgot to ask his name and blog! tsk!


I just bought 1 blazer, 1 sweater and 1 ring.
Because as expected, they don't have my size! grrr...!!!

The comic design on the above blazer made me buy it!


When you first look at this sweater,
you would think that the center portion was real denim
but you're wrong!
The denim design was just hand-painted!
It's cool, right? ヅ



Our snacks after bargain hunting.

We we're in a hurry for our friend's birthday celebration so
was not able to take photos with the other bloggers
however we met a pretty blogger who owned an equally
pretty blog.
She was captivated by our Captain America Shield Sling Bag.
She wanted to order one in February but it would have to be
in Wonder Woman design.
That would be wonderful!
You may check out her blog of wonders! ヅ


Did you spend your Saturdays shopping or sleeping?





~~~> wReY ^_*

21 comments:

  1. done :) followed you through blog lovin' and liked your page too :) thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you both looked great in your flag vest! i adore that guy's jacket too. i'm glad he let you take his photo. i want that ice cream snack. i hope she orders the wonder woman bag. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm SOOOOO happy I met you guys at BU! An awesome Wonder Woman bag is the only Wonder Woman thing missing in my life. Haha. Will definitely, definitely buy one. I keep coming back to look at your Captain America one nga eh. Haha. I WANT. I love the blazer that you got, too, btw. :) And I liked your FB page already. :)

    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Wonder-Woman-Rises/217770208286684

    ReplyDelete
  4. adore the vest. amazing post, love. I hope you had a fabulous weekend. If you get a sec, I'd love to hear what you think of my Holiday party post. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Robby is always game for photo ops Teddi! he's camera-addict as well! hahaha!!!

    yeah, hopefully wonderwoman will buy our customized bag! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Angeline or should I say Wonder Woman for always visiting our blog.

    We can't wait for next year for you to order the bag! we're very excited!!! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ Fash Boulevard: I love your "family" & "his family" style tips on your holiday post! =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for stopping by! You look really cool! I'm following you, I hope you'll do the same. Thanks so much.

    Yelena,
    GlamThings

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am following you now via bloglovin.
    I look forward to reading your future posts :)
    STYLE DECORUM

    ReplyDelete
  10. skulls are also my favorite! skulls and crosses actually. thanks for your comment on my blog and yes, i would like for us to follow each other. already followed you dear. :)

    Jenn
    The Pink Lemonade Girl

    ReplyDelete
  11. you have some unique photos girl! i love your profile pic.
    you have a beautiful blog, would you like us to follow each other? :)
    kisses*

    http://f-world-wide-what.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for following us Jenn! We're now following you as well! =)

    ReplyDelete
  13. we'll take that as a compliment Filipa!

    sure! we'd love to be one of your followers! =)

    ReplyDelete
  14. thanks Sarah! let's follow each other! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you Yara! you might want to order one! ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to post your cool comments. ヅ

And yeah, spread the fun! (>‿◠)✌

Like skull and quirky stuff? Then drive over to:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...