Our WONDERS! ッ

Friday, December 30, 2011

☏ Hello to my iPhone! ✆

Just a quick post:

I received my new baby last night,
it's an iPhone 4s!
whew! ϡ


Just kidding! LOL!
I wish I did!
But in the meantime,
I'm so happy receiving the "alternative"
- iPhone pillow.
A gift from one my agents Jho.
Thanks Jho!
Love it! ❥


Unlike Christmas,
I will be spending the New Year's Eve
at home with my family.
And maybe tomorrow,
we will go out and have fun
I'm so excited!


How about you?
How are you gonna be spending NYE?




~~~> wReY ^_*



12 comments:

  1. hahahaha it is great!!!!!! I wish to you all a great night today!!!! enjoy every single moment in 2012!!! Uhuuuuu


    Kisses,
    Cri.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha this is fun!!! Thanks for your nice comment, of course we can follow each other ;) I follow you now, hope you do the same! Happy New Year! xoxo Nini

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha love it ! This pillow is amazing ! :D
    Kiss and Happy New Year !



    http://mfashionmyobsession.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cute pillow wrey! enjoy your weekend with family. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for following us Nini! we'll return the favor asap. happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Marzena! We hope you had a blast last night! Happy New year! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  7. @CottonCandyINK: Yeah! It is Tori! And it's real soft! =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you Terri! We hope you had a great NYE with your family! ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to post your cool comments. ヅ

And yeah, spread the fun! (>‿◠)✌

Like skull and quirky stuff? Then drive over to:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...