Our WONDERS! ッ

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Where did the HEELS go? ☻


We apologize for the lack of posts lately.
I have been sick with flu and until now I still have cough and colds.
Too much shopping has taken its toll! LOL!

Speaking of shopping,
I bought my first ever HEEL-LESS WEDGE SHOES last Sunday.
I have always wanted a pair ever since I saw one worn by
Daphne Guinness and Lady Gaga.
I even made a post about it last September.


The couture queen herself - Daphne Guinness
shot by Nick Knight for
Fashion Institute of Technology Exhibit.


Lady Gaga and some of her "to-die-for" shoes!

Photos are from google.

I was so much excited when I learned that a
local brand named Parisian
collaborated with one of the famous
Filipino fashion designers - Rajo Laurel to make it.
Rajo's creations are elegant and eye-catchy.
You can check out his boutique here.



The designer himself.


This is my second Parisian shoes.


I love its box. It even has a little hole for an easy-pull out.


The try-out! haha!


I shopped alone 'cause my mom had to drop by her friend's house but we just met up at the mall later that day. I couldn't wait for her to accompany me to the department store.
I was debating with myself about which color to get.


After 30 minutes of self-deliberation,
I chose black and beige color combination which is neutral for me
so that I can pair it with almost all my clothes. 


I wore them the next day and all of my office mates who noticed it
were so amazed and wondered if I had difficulty wearing them.
They named it "Lady Gaga" shoes! haha! 



If you were me,
would you also choose the same color? ヅ



~~~> wReY ^_*

23 comments:

  1. Haha funnily enough, I chose the other color BECAUSE the black/beige ones were neutral and I wanted my shoes to really pop. All of the Kylie wedges are fab, though. Might get the open-toed Kylie S ones in red next. Hay. Money, grow on trees!!! :p

    Please join my giveaway if you haven't yet: http://wonderwomanrises.blogspot.com/2011/12/wonder-womans-holiday-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ wonderwoman: Hahaha!!! i was thinking of that too but i want to wear it as much as possible thus i chose beige/black combination! ^_^

    i just joined your fab giveaway contest! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for commenting and following, I'm following back !

    xo

    S

    http://s-lk.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for dropping by my blog and leaving a comment ;) Sure thing, i'll follow you na :)

    xx Bei
    bamperez.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! YES i follow you and wait for you.

    http://excurlythoughts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ just me: thanks so much! we'll be following you back asap! =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi original post.
    If you want to have Christmas Afternoon tea at Ritz, visit my blog.
    Frances www.theafternoontea.it

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just did! let's follow each other @ The Afternoon Tea! =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. great pics and I really like ur blog : ) I want to do something similar on my blog too :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for visiting my blog, dear!

    I attended the Rajo for Parisian launch and the shoes were really interesting! Esp the Kylies! If I were to pick, I'd probably go with the Kylie S or the red closed Kylie G :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. dear wreyzza, your new shoes are crazy cool, just like you. are they a marvel feat, (or feet), of aerodynamic dexterity, to walk in? hope you feel better soon, for you have been missed, :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. cool blog!! I really like this post!
    Passes to see me on my blog and if you like we can follow each other?
    http://keepintouchwithfashion.blogspot.com/
    have a wonderful day… keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Aya! Red must be your favorite color! =)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Teddi! I missed you as well!!!

    i find your "are they a marvel feat, (or feet), of aerodynamic dexterity, to walk in?" funny! LOL! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  16. @keep in touch with fashion: thanks! let's follow each other! =)

    ReplyDelete
  17. these are fantastic shoes! :)

    thanks for visiting my blog and commenting. of course we can follow each other--you have a cool blog. :) following.... and hope you'll visit and we can stay connected. cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks @♥AdamAlexMommy♥! we're staying connected! ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to post your cool comments. ヅ

And yeah, spread the fun! (>‿◠)✌

Like skull and quirky stuff? Then drive over to:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...