Our WONDERS! ッ

Monday, January 2, 2012

Feline Family Member...RawR!!! (◕‿-。)

With this looks - minus the whiskers
& the black nose,
will I qualify as a feline family member? LOL!

I got one of the two items on my Christmas wish lists.
Maybe it's not yet the right time for me to possess
the other one.
It's sad but I'm still happy with what I got!
It only costs Php 150 (US $3.43).
I did not expect it to be so cheap!


Are you hearing my roar? hahaha!!!







I bought this head band from Star City
- an amusement park 
where we spent the first day of 2012.




Are you usually doing what this leopard is telling you?
or should I say what Tyra Banks has been
telling ANTM contestants...
- i.e. to SMIZE!!! ヅ


Shirt from Green Hills Shopping Center
Thrifted Boots
Gifted Vintage Necklace & Skull Rings
Garaged H&M leather bracelet




~~~> wReY ^_*




13 comments:

  1. U're such a cute little leopard!! Love this!:D
    p.s. Happy new 2012, I wish u all the best!:)
    kisses
    Jelena (glamfabchameleon.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Check out those pants! Meeee-owwww.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  3. wrey, you got your leopard print pants! you look so cute in your ears too, & your amusement park day sounds fun. i always thought that smiling with your eyes from tyra sounded like bull, i never could tell the difference.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha cute pics, love that last one with the cat, hilarious!

    Alexandra xo

    http://tovogueorbust.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. @MarieAntoinette & CottonCandyINK: Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @*Glam Chameleon*: oh, thanks! Happy New Year as well! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks BragonDorn & thank you more for following us back! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  8. Meeoooowwww to you Bonnie! hahahaha!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Teddi! Me too! I can't tell the difference with that smize! =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to post your cool comments. ヅ

And yeah, spread the fun! (>‿◠)✌

Like skull and quirky stuff? Then drive over to:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...