Our WONDERS! ッ

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Rossi Fever!!!

Ever since I've learned to ride motorcycles I have always been fascinated with motorcycle racers' razor sharp reflexes, riding crotch rockets and always giving their 100% every race.


 One of the riders I look up to is Valentino Rossi, he wears the number 46 whenever he rides and he has a trademark fluorescent yellow color on his bike and his racing suits.

Ever since he joined the top class in the Moto GP, he has been riding for major manufacturers like Honda, Yamaha and Ducati.




Valentino Rossi kissing his Yamaha M1.



Like Valentino, I like to put some fluorescent decals on "Wonderbike". The Yamaha strobe on the  headlight cowling, rims and on the tail section.




Here are some of the Valentino stuff that I have accumulated over the years..

My Valentino replica helmet and caps.




Riding Jacket....



This T shirt...



This coffee table book...





Wrey would always give me neat Valentino stuff!!!
She has a knack for  looking up these items...




This T-shirt...
     

 This Awesome Polo!!!




I got this Shirt for Wrey...



I wish I could get this one as well! hehehe....




Who among the riders do you like?


Ride safely
and
enjoy reading!!!



Robby!!!


10 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to admit I'm not into bikes;) but I like your tshirt:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gr8 Blog :)

    Wanna follow each other with GFC, Twitter and Facebook ?

    ♡ StylishByNature.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Sure! Let's follow each other dear! =)

      Delete
  4. TE SIGO DESDE YA, ME ENCANTA TU BLOG PASATE POR EL MIO Y SI QUIERES SIGUEME
    walkinginfashionbyrachel.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for your comment, we can't understand it though...
      our google translator is not working... =(

      Delete

Thank you for taking time to post your cool comments. ヅ

And yeah, spread the fun! (>‿◠)✌

Like skull and quirky stuff? Then drive over to:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...