Our WONDERS! ッ

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Shooting Monday! ☚

What makes the camera so enchanting?

Well, the answer is obvious.
Its capability of capturing those
special moments
makes it one of the most-loved
gadgets of our lifetime!


Carmela is in "paparazzo mode"
 

I was looking for something that
I can give to one of my agents
as her reward for having the
perfect attendance of the month at work
when I laid my eyes on these
wonderful creations from

I can't resist its cuteness so I bought 2 items.
One for me! ヅ 



They are camera key chains
in which you can actually click
with flashes!


CLICK! CLICK! CLICK!


I had my agent choose the color that
she wanted and she chose the
blue/yellow combination.


You may also want to check my
SONY DSLR Camera USB device



Let's all
SAY CHEESE!!! 




~~~> wReY ^_*



21 comments:

  1. Thnks for your comment!! I follow you of course!! hope we follow each other :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANKS FOR YOUR LOVELY COOMENT ON MY BLOG, OF COURSE I FOLLOW YOU ON GOOGLE FRIENDS...PLEASE FOLLOW ME BACK..:)
    XOXO
    A_C'EST MOI
    LAMODEOUICESTMOI.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Antonella! We are your newest follower! ^_*

      Delete
    2. Thank you Antonella! We are your newest follower! ;)

      Delete
  3. They are very cute! :)
    I follow you. Do you want to follow me back? Thanks.
    xo

    http://candiescloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's our pleasure to follow you! ^_^
      Thanks for following us! (;

      Delete
  4. Sooooo cute! I want one!! kisses http://trendytips-trendygirls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Clipper Giftshop is an international store. You may check if they have branch in your country! ^_*

      Delete
  5. do they work, or are they just for fun? i like the bow barrette in your cute hair. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. just fun stuff! ^_^

      My friend - Carmela is the one on picture Teddi and her bow is really cute! ;)

      Delete
  6. awww these are soo cutee. check again, im following you under itsmineimadeit. let me know
    love, alex

    itsmineimadeit.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. still I'm not seeing your name up there Alex! ;(

      Delete
  7. oh...so cute!!!i want one too!!!

    a kiss from the
    cocobloggers

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are both super cute!
    www.saysskippy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to post your cool comments. ヅ

And yeah, spread the fun! (>‿◠)✌

Like skull and quirky stuff? Then drive over to:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...