Our WONDERS! ッ

Monday, January 23, 2012

Simply DOLLy! ☺

Quick Post:

While buying the Starbucks Coin Purse,
this cute Kokeshi Doll Lip Balm
caught my attention.
It's the so-called "Magic Lip Balm"
in which it turns pink (from blue color) when you
apply it on your puckers! ♥






By the way, speaking of dolls.
I can't help but post these pictures of
the goddess -
Angelina Jolie!


Don't you think she's
the perfect doll?

I just ad♡re her! ♡
Well, who doesn't? Right?



She wore this beautiful soft pink & red
Atelier Versace dress with a dramatic leg-slit
at the recently concluded Golden Globe Awards.

Photos from google

Such a classic beauty!
Incomparable! ♡


❋ Kung Hei Fat Choi to our Chinese readers! ❋



~~~> wReY ^_*



21 comments:

  1. Ohhh so sweet! Angelina is really beautiful!! What do you think to follow each other on bloglovin' too? :) I follow u if u want follow me back !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I absolutely agree! sure, we are now following each other... ^_*

      Delete
  2. You're right - Angelina is amazing!^^ Love the lipstick!<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like her dress!
    I love this lipstick:D I wanna try it out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the pink color is not that visible though...

      Delete
  4. Such a funny lipstick :)

    Thanks for your comment!

    http://voguesweetvogue.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. so do you like the way the lip balm looks when it changes colors, or do you just like the idea of it, & the cute packaging?

    ReplyDelete
  6. looovee your bannner, verrry coool. and ughi hate angelina shes sooo prety. great blog. follow eachother??
    love, alex

    itsmineimadeit.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Alex! sure let's follow each other...! ^_^

      Delete
  7. she is gorgeous....and the dress is so pretty!!!

    a kiss from the
    cocobloggers

    ReplyDelete
  8. Angelina Jolie is the most beautiful woman I have ever seen in my whole lif! And I love tha packaging of that lipstick!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I absolutely agree with you Francesca! ^_^

      Delete
  9. now following youuuuu. =) hope you can follow back
    love, alex

    itsmineimadeit.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Alex! Of course, we'll follow back... =)

      Delete
  10. awww soooooo cute lipbalmmmm!!!:)

    http://fashbushe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to post your cool comments. ヅ

And yeah, spread the fun! (>‿◠)✌

Like skull and quirky stuff? Then drive over to:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...