Our WONDERS! ッ

Monday, January 9, 2012

Ssshhhooottt Us! ☚

There's
a
new
clicker
in
the
house!!!
 ヅ

I'm one of those photo lovers out there!
Even before social sites were rampant!
(just check my facebook account for
more proof! haha)

I  love my CANON PowerShot A590 digital camera,
my cellphones' cameras
and Robby's phone camera.
I want to buy a DSLR camera
but my pocket doesn't allow me yet
so
I just got
this alternative:

...
The SONY DSLR USB device!


The camera USB device was introduced to me
by the most bubbly and energetic person
I know.
Her name is Doraemon! LOL!
(just kidding! that's one of her fave characters.)
She's my sassiest pal - Carmela


She first tagged me of a camera USB
she found online in which she wanted to buy.

Unexpectedly, the next day I found
one at St. Francis mall
and I couldn't resist its cuteness.
I always adore the combination of
cuteness and functionality!



Carmela bought her NIKON DSLR online.
It's a bit funny because it was a combination
of 3 camera brands:
NIKON for the name
ALPHA a Sony's camera line
CANON lens!!!
hahahaha!!!

She did not know until she got it
because the online seller posted a
different picture on the store's website.

Anyways, she said she doesn't mind.
It just cost Php800 (US $18.21)
for an 8gb memory with free shipping!


Mine is 4gb memory which cots Php450 (US $9.11).


Do you also like my CANON Camera Lens Mug?
I told you, I love photos and camera
alternatives as well. ☻

(I will post another entry about all
my Camera Lens Mugs)



Do you also have a camera-design stuff?
Please do share it with us!



Studded Blazer: Thrifted
Skull Connector Ring: Gifted 



~~~> wReY ^_*

18 comments:

  1. If I had a camera that was that small I would take pictures of people in public.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute girls with a new cameras! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. weeeee i got featured here in fashionmoto! ^_^
    \m/

    ReplyDelete
  4. That would be awesome BragonDorn! it would be the ligthtiest camera on earth! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's our pleasure having you here karumi_chan! weeeh!!! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks.! cute pictures.! I haven't follow you via bloglovin cause i don't use it. and i'm not keen on exchanging followings, i would like to have those followers because they really want to follow me rather than they are expecting to be followed back.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi !! Thanks for uour comment in my blog i also think your blog is interesting so i am agree about follow each other!;)
    Now i follow you!
    Kisses!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. @MarieAntoinette: Thanks! We respect your opinion about exchanging followings. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Miss cositas: Thank you! Let's keep in touch! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice camaras! Thanks for the comment, let's follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  11. UGH! i want a RED camera :( why you gotta be 10k + :( these are nice though too :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Cátia Rodrigues: Thank you! We are your newest follower...
    *kisses*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to post your cool comments. ヅ

And yeah, spread the fun! (>‿◠)✌

Like skull and quirky stuff? Then drive over to:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...