Our WONDERS! ッ

Friday, January 27, 2012

Thriftday Thursday❣

Carmela & I decided to go shopping at
thrift stores after office hours.

So here's what I've got:


This faux leather studded skull bag is
my coolest find so far!
It's an addition to my growing


You can use it with the sling
or carry it as a clutch!


This reminds me of Alexander
Mcqueen's creations but
it only costs Php 400.00 (USD 9.28).  


Take a closer look! ☠


What's more interesting is that
it has skull illustrations
inside.
Awesome!



I'm so in love with this gray leopard leggings! ❤



Even Chips - our dog likes them too! LOL!


Another pair of leggings for
a feline lover like me! ;)



Snake skin ballet shoes.


I bought this REPLAY polo shirt for Robby.


Hand me the hankies! hehe!
I bought them from my home town
for only P5.00 each (USD 0.12).


I'm a child at heart so kid stuff
also interests me like
this Detective Conan hanky!
I like watching this Japanese anime show
about this very smart lad!


Carmela posing in one of the thrift
stores we went to.



Have you bought a thrifted
item this week?
What is it?



~~~> wReY ^_*



14 comments:

  1. thanks for your lovely comment on my blog! Of course we can fan each other! Great blog, so I fanned yours!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for fanning us Diana! We just followed your awesome blog! ^_*

      Delete
  2. The bag is really cute!^^ Love the flats!<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. i believe i bought 11 or 12 thrifted items last sunday. wrey i can't wait til you show us how you style your new pretty things. that skull bag screams your name. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm also excited Teddi! I wanna see your finds as well! ^_^

      Delete
  4. wrey,

    where is this? the thrift store where I go to almost every night (the one I mentioned on my email) still has a "tiangge" price, hindi pa din "presyong ukay". great score!!! love those flats! gaaaah! :) *inggit mode*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi mehm!

      I got the 2 leggings from the thrift store you mentioned in your email. They cost 135petot each while the bag & the background of Mela's pic were from the biggest thrift store near Gateway mall. ^_^

      Delete

Thank you for taking time to post your cool comments. ヅ

And yeah, spread the fun! (>‿◠)✌

Like skull and quirky stuff? Then drive over to:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...