Our WONDERS! ッ

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Welcome me back! ★

Hello our precious readers!

I just came from a 3-day vacation in my hometown.
I'm sorry for not updating our blog.
I chose to detach myself from the internet world for those days
so that I would enjoy more of my stay there.
 That would be the first time I went home after
five years and I wanted to make the most of it.
I absolutely enjoyed my brief visitation.



Oh! Let me introduce to you this
"Golden Tara" souvenir item
I bought from our place called Butuan City.
It's one of the historical figures of our town.
"It is a 4-pound gold statue of a Hindu-Malayan goddess
which was found in Mindanao last 1917.
The image of a Hindu-Malayan goddess seated cross-legged,
made of 21-carat gold."

Sadly, this statue can no longer be found
in the Philippines.
It is now on display at the Field Museum
of Natural History in Chicago U.S.A.


I placed it at my computer monitor
on my office' desk.
Black and gold colors always look
perfect together.


When I went home to my native place,
I brought my relatives
this Starbucks coin purse.


The seller of these items said that
these purse were made of the
original Starbucks coffee sacks!
How cool is that? ☻



So how did you spend the 3rd week
of January 2012?



~~~> wReY ^_*


20 comments:

  1. Really nice post ! :) http://fashiongland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice pics....hi,create din ako ng blog using blogspot for online stories lang...;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kaede! That's great! Sige gawa ka rin para marami na tayo! =)

      Delete
  3. Hi there
    Glad you liked my True Religion post on http://frumpytofunky.blogspot.com. Have you seen the colourful Calvin Klein crop jeans on there too?
    Great idea to follow each other - am now following you and hope you'll follow back soon:)
    Love
    frumpytofunky xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there! ^_^


      Sure, we'll gladly check it out!
      We're following you back... ^_^

      Delete
  4. Hello thanks for your comment. I would love it if we could follow each other. Yes, we Filipino bloggers should stick together. LOL
    I love your new Starbucks coin purse by the way.
    I'm following you now. Hope you can follow me back.

    Hi_D

    http://cuterandomthings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes! Mabuhay mga Filipino bloggers! ^_^

      Thanks! Mura lang yang c0in purse. 50 pesos lang! =)

      Delete
  5. I love your Starbucks purse:) it looks so cool:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for your comment!<3 I'll follow you - follow me back!^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you very much for your comment, you're really nice!!! :)

    xo

    http://voguesweetvogue.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thanks! Hope we can follow each other! ^_^

      Delete
  8. This is an awesome blog! I enjoyed reading your posts!

    Do follow my blog if you like it!

    ♥ www.thegirlatfirstavenue.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. glad that you got to visit your family wrey. 5 yrs. is a very long time away from your hometown.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it's very long Teddi. Thankfully my immediate family members are living with me! =)

      Delete

Thank you for taking time to post your cool comments. ヅ

And yeah, spread the fun! (>‿◠)✌

Like skull and quirky stuff? Then drive over to:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...