Our WONDERS! ッ

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Is it HOT in the Air? ☜(*▽*)☞

Hello wonderful people!
We're so sorry for neglecting this blog for 1 week.
I have been very busy at work,
I had to render 3-4 hours overtime and
it will continue perhaps for 2 months! *sigh*
While Robby is so engaged in his preparation
for an Endurance Run this coming March.
He's aiming for the first prize.
He was the second placer last year.



Anyways, here's our last Sunday's activity.
It was our first time to
witness the annual Hot Air Balloon Festival
at Air Force, Clarkfield, Pampanga.

We arrived a bit late, they've already
released the cake & ice cream hot air balloons!



There were 3 balloons which never flown.
Their operators were having difficult time to
straighten them up.


And Panda was one of them. Too bad!




US and the rest of the multitude! ッ




Yes! This is the 17th year of HOTNESS! LOL!


The venue is one of Philippines' military bases
so we had the chance to be soldiers that day! ッ


Those are real bullets & real rifle! 


Desert soldiers!



Do we look like soldiers or terrorists? hahaha!




Tiger and Puma meeting. rawr!



That's the largest plane at the base.
I forgot its name. tsk!


Playing at the runway with the "Shark" Plane. ☺


"Sports" Plane that's what Robby calls it.


Of course, the day wouldn't be complete
without JUMP SHOTS!



Well, this post is about HOTNESS, right? LOL!





GIANT CANON Cameras!





So those are the highlights of the day!
We hope you enjoyed looking at them!

≧✯◡✯≦ 

Blouse: MSE
Two-tone Leggings: Thrifted
Boots: Hush Puppies (Thrifted)
Bag: SM Dept. Store



P.S. Thank you to JenPonix for this surprise!


We'll blog about this award next!
≧❂◡❂≦ 




~~~> wReY ☜(˚▽˚)☞ 


17 comments:

  1. Very cool! Too bad I missed this year's hot air balloon festival, hopefully I can catch it next year. And thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds you have a lot of fun out there! sana there'll be a part 2 para we can experience the fun. haha.

    JC
    ferreroandfate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool!!! thanks for droppin by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. it looks you had a lot of fun :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh! I wanna see this event myself :D

    thanks for dropping by at mine's :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seems like you really had some fun! And the soldier's pose, I missed that, the line's too long when we got there. :(

    Anyways, thanks for visiting my blog. I'm following you now, added you on my blogroll (badges & links) too. Hope you can do the same. Thanks... :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wish I could've gone to this!

    http://wonderwomanrises.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. wrey, & robby, i really did like seeing all of the photos. what a full day of fun you had! those solider photos were spooky. boo to working overtime. yay to second placing or higher this year. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Omg i love your style! 100 percent cool-ness:))
    Looks like u guys had a great time, Ive never seen hot air balloon/s my 30 years of life, can u believe that??guess im missing so much duh!lol
    http://www.mylifeneverbeeneasy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. followed you ate :) thank you for visiting my blog. kindly do the same. have a pleasant day. :*

    http://rolynjane54.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those balloons are monstrous. I wish I'd go there one of these days. You did have fun! Thanks for sharing it with us.

    Followed you back. :)

    http://iifatree.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm done following you hope you could follow me back. and I hope, I'll be awarded with that award, lol.

    mr837.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my gosh. At first I thought the puma you were sitting on was a dog. And it was real.

    Gave me a fright!

    Following you back.

    ReplyDelete
  14. My brother went there too and had a blast! :) sana makapunta din kami next year *crosses fingers*

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey! I tagged you in this tagging game. You can read it here: http://iifatree.blogspot.com/2012/02/curious-tag-game.html

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to post your cool comments. ヅ

And yeah, spread the fun! (>‿◠)✌

Like skull and quirky stuff? Then drive over to:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...