Our WONDERS! ッ

Thursday, February 2, 2012

January Jewellery ╰☆╮

Meet my new babies which I purchased
last month.


The EYE ring comes with a partner.


I wish it can be closed but I'm contented
with it staring at me albeit it
feels spooky sometimes but I got used to it! ;)

 

Another baby skull.


At last! I got a boot ring!


It's the year of the water dragon so why
not own a miniature one with pearl on its head? ❥


Cute earrings...


Altogether now! ت


Rha-rha gifted me this ring organizer and
I love it! ❥
I badly need it for my finger accessories which are scattered
in my room like leaves in the park! LOL!

So which one is your favorite?




~~~> wReY ^_*




18 comments:

  1. Hi ^_^ wReY and R0bbY :)

    Thank you so much for your nice comment, and for following me!!
    I'm following you now ;)

    My favorites are the dragon miniature and the baby skull ;)

    x♥x♥

    "Dicas de saúde, beleza, e exercício físico em casa"



    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's always our pleasure following wonderful blogs! ^_^

      Delete
  2. gorgeous rings! really love it!
    you have a lovely and of coarse we can follow each other! following you now!

    Lyosha
    Inside and Outside Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. wrey you just might be the queen of rings. my fave is the face with her hair that looks like minnie mouse ears, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely stuff! :) Cute earrings!
    following!

    xo

    Haylee

    http://www.dolledupdaily.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the boot ring! :)

    Thanks for adding my link here. I'm done adding your link in my blog as well ^^

    See you more around ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to post your cool comments. ヅ

And yeah, spread the fun! (>‿◠)✌

Like skull and quirky stuff? Then drive over to:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...