Our WONDERS! ッ

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Pamper Thyself again...ヅ

Last night, it was my turn to treat my mum to a
spa experience and among few spa salons
that we went to, we have concluded that it's the
is the best among the rest!!!
Top Brand Awards made the right choice
in giving them
"The Most Outstanding Nail Spa for 2011" award.

The first time we went there was last year.
As usual, they have accommodating staff
and of course, great & affordable service.


I chose Orly - Solid Gold color for my toe nails.


I was thinking to get 5 different nail art designs
but I changed my mind so
here they are: COW and MARIO.

My mother tried the cracked nail polish on her feet.
Too bad, the photo was blurry
and she went to work early this morning so
I wasn't able to re-take pictures of them! Tsk!


How's your Monday gals & guys?


~~~> wReY ^_*

10 comments:

  1. they look wonderful! i'm wearing shattered polish on my hands & toes right now. did your mom like the crackle?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! Thank you so much for blogging about your experience at Elite Nails Spa. We hope to see you again soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look like great nail artists over there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. those are seriously fabulous nails!!! how cool you got to go with your mom. so sweet!

    http://spinning-threads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a nice bonding moment with your mom! And your nail art's cool, I guess I'd have to experiment on nail art too. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to post your cool comments. ヅ

And yeah, spread the fun! (>‿◠)✌

Like skull and quirky stuff? Then drive over to:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...