Our WONDERS! ッ

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Random Saturday... ﭢ

Here are some goods randomly posted:

It's February which means that I
need to look for stuff as awards to
my agents who had perfect attendance
for the month of January.

Unlike last December, our team has
4 agents who will be awarded this month.


The awardees are 2 girls and 2 boys.
I had a difficult time looking for stuff for
the boys so I resorted to BENCH hankies
while BENCH moisturizing lotion and picture
frame for the girls.


It's my first time seeing a picture frame like
this so I bought it right away because of
its unique and cute design. 


Baby teether and a toy at the same time
for my niece. 


Are those rocks?
Of course, they are!
They are edible rocks!
You read it right, you can eat those rocks
because they are
CHOCO ROCKS!!!


They are chocolates coated with rock designs.
YUM!!!


By the way, have you tasted this
Magic dust candy?
It's a lollipop which you dip in its dust,
lick it and boom!
You will have fireworks inside your mouth!
It's always nice to be a kid sometimes! LOL!





P.S.

I would like to do features of other awesome blogs
every week so I thought I'd better start it today.

Let me introduce you to
Teddi - the owner of Honeybee Lane.
I like how she blogs about her outfits
and compare them to celebrities' outfits on movies or TV shows,
or to fashion models on runways or to random
objects such as pianos or even her house! hahaha!
She also talks about her adorable 
twin nieces & nephew.
Most of all, she makes it a point to visit her readers'/followers' blogs
and you would really know that
she's reading your entire blog article by
her sincere comments.
(Go check her blog now!)
So we want to thank you for your support to
our blog Teddi.
Hope to see you in the near future! 


~~~> wReY ^_*

18 comments:

  1. ha I just knew it! when I saw this pic I thought - these are candies! :D and yeah! choco rocks :D

    have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg wrey that was genuinely sweet. thank you! i wonder what a photos will look like in that frame. did you try it yet? then i went what's with the baby toy? you must have a wonderful niece. ;)i don't know if i want fireworks in my mouth. yes, it is fun to have a childlike sense of wonder.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's our pleasure having you as one of our loyal readers Teddi! ^_*

      Delete
  3. nice. xo

    p.s. I'm having a giveaway from the leather satchel co. if you'd like to check it out. :)
    devorelebeaumonstre.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like your pictures :) Maybe we can follow each other? Don't forget like me on Facebook! Kisses :*

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi! just followed your blog:))

    nice blog! :D
    loveandelegance.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great blog dear!
    Thanks for the lovely comment :-)!


    Anna,
    StyleMakes-Sense.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi :)

    Thanks for your sweet comment :)

    I never tasted this Magic candy, but I'll for sure :D

    LOVE cacao :P

    x♥x♥

    "Dicas de saúde, beleza, e exercício físico em casa"



    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should taste them & won't regret it! ^_^

      Delete
  8. Cool post! Hopefully you can stop by my blog sometime too!

    www.raindropsofsapphire.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We just dropped by your nice blog & following it! ^_*

      Delete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to post your cool comments. ヅ

And yeah, spread the fun! (>‿◠)✌

Like skull and quirky stuff? Then drive over to:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...