Our WONDERS! ッ

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Thank you My Baby...❣

I want to share with you Robby's random
gift to me this month.
We are one of those few couples who don't
celebrate monthsaries or anniversaries
but
we love giving each other presents
even if there's no occasion. ☺


Last Thursday he surprised me with one
of my favorite objects - SKULL in a necklace!
He knew that I have collected a lot of skull-theme stuff so
he texted me saying,
"My baby I hope you don't have
the same thing yet because if you do then
this would be an Epic Fail!"

It turned out to be an Epic gift!
Perfect partner for one of my skull rings
of the same design.

I told him, "no worries baby, you chose
the right thing. Thank you!"
And that's sealed with a kiss of course!



It's a beautiful creation of SilverWorks 
which comes in an extraordinary packaging!
It's in a tin box with one of the country's
stamps!
Fabulous and patriotic at the same time!





I also love its bag.
It has tiny locks and can be reused!
Astounding! ت




We hope you have a sweet Monday as well our dear readers!



~~~> wReY ^_*

18 comments:

  1. Hi there! I'm from Silverworks! :) Thank you for sharing this! :) hope you enjoy your gift! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. your robby knows you well! that packaging is special. it will be a cute bag. so what are you gonna do with the stamp? oh, & i like your photo slide show on the right. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! the tin stamp box will be one of my collectibles! ;)

      Delete
  3. Hi :) This is Milet from Silverworks! :D Thanks for sharing this fabolous gift! :) God bless!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure Milet! ^_^
      Thanks for reading! ;)

      Delete
  4. Aww that's so cute! I miss having a boyfriend. Haha.

    http://wonderwomanrises.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah, your boyfriend's adorable. I just love it when men do random acts of sweetness. <3

    Love,
    S
    http://mademoisellesonushka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, he is which makes him more lovable! <3

      Delete
  6. Aww how sweet, surprise gifts are the best! Thanks for stopping by, I'm following now :)

    xo erica

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Edgy piece! :)

    By the way, thanks for the birthday greeting! Really made me feel happy and special :)

    vinayabut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello dear...Thanx for your lovely comment...You are just one step away from this $100 Giveaway :)

    Enter Boticca.com giveaway and win $100
    ♡ StylishByNature.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. cool blog!
    Stumbled across your site whilst blogwalking, looking forward to your future posts!

    Care to follow each other?


    xx,

    C.

    http://christalkay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to post your cool comments. ヅ

And yeah, spread the fun! (>‿◠)✌

Like skull and quirky stuff? Then drive over to:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...