Our WONDERS! ッ

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

♒ Aqua Lovers ♒

(Photos are still from our recent team outing)

The morning pictures by my agent's underwater camera 
are better than the ones taken at night.
ME! I super love this shot!
Well, actually I love all of our underwater photos!
I'm quite conservative.
I don't have confidence to wear bikinis,
maybe one day when I'm already leaner and fit.
Group shot.
We were in the pool with 13 different waves.
We're only able to experience 3 of them
because we had to go home.
Losers! hahaha!
Can you still see me?
Oh! Hair flipping!
We're just addicted to this!
Have you tried this yourself? ت



~~~> wReY ^_*

12 comments:

  1. That seems to be like real fun! Of course we can follow each other! I am following you.
    Sara C.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just discovered your blog and I think is lovely! Would you like to be friends and follow each other?
    xoxo,
    Fashionhypnotised girl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heey.
    Thanks'
    Your Blog is good.
    Yeees, i followed it.

    Love
    Kristin

    http://diediedaslebenlebt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love underwater photos :) Thanks for checking out my blog :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. o right ! Amazing photos ! we can follow each other!

    ReplyDelete
  6. amazing!:) interesting photos;) I follow U;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. wrey, excellent underwater photos! fun hair flipping, & of course i spotted you, in the group. the sunglasses gave it away. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. amazing pictures . :*
    WooooW . ! xd

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to post your cool comments. ヅ

And yeah, spread the fun! (>‿◠)✌

Like skull and quirky stuff? Then drive over to:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...