Our WONDERS! ッ

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Centennial post ٩(•̮̮̃-̃)۶

As promised on my previous post, here's
my look wearing the chic wedge boots.

And oh! We couldn't believe this is our
100th blog entry in almost 7 months
in the blogosphere!
wheew!
It feels surreal!
Thank you to all of you our dear readers!
≧^◡^≦


Going back, when I first saw this bottom,
I immediately thought of 
although its lace up are on the sides and
your skin is not showing.


BEHIND the shoot or is it shooting the BEHIND? hahaha!


I miss doing pictorials in the locker room
with Robby in our old office building which
will never happen again because Robby
is now working in another company. huhuhu!


Good thing Rha-leel was there to repeat the
"locker experience"
with me but in our new office building this time
with better lighting and more space.
 乂⍲‿⍲乂

The "Finale look"
styled by Rha-leel!
What can you say  about it?



Blouse: Eastwood Bazaar
Bottom: Thrifted
Bag: Eastwood Bazaar
Boots: Thrifted
Skull Ring: Thrifted
Adderbite Ring: Bring Ring 



~~~> wReY ^_*

12 comments:

  1. oh my! you are so great with your look ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice outfit, made you look even sexier! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. the wedges have the edge. wrey you look hot! i'm sure your robby adores that outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you should have a stron g personality! i like it! following you! hope you follow me back! thanks for your comment!

    lachambrefiore.blogpsot.com

    kisskiss from italy
    Fiore

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your comment! I'd love to have more followers if you could help me. :D

    xx

    http://www.carlyandhe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute pants! congrats on 100th post!

    http://spinning-threads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to post your cool comments. ヅ

And yeah, spread the fun! (>‿◠)✌

Like skull and quirky stuff? Then drive over to:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...