Our WONDERS! ッ

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Check Chuck! (≧◡≦)

Can you guess what this cute little thing is?


Cool! You got it right!
 乂⍲‿⍲乂


It's a colorful Chuck Taylor BAG I got
from Eastwood bazaar!
You can use it as shoulder or sling one and
it can accommodate all my stuff inside!
Superb! ϡ  


I was instantly hooked with it when I saw it! Yay!


Oh! And here's another awesome purchase!  ヅ



We have a beautiful weather today...
...not so hot, not so cold.
Have a gorgeous Sunday everyone!
〷◠‿◠〷



~~~> wReY  ^_*


6 comments:

  1. wrey that chuck bag has your name written all over it! enjoy your perfect weather. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow...the ring is so scary..reminds me of lord sauron in the Lord of the rings... :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to post your cool comments. ヅ

And yeah, spread the fun! (>‿◠)✌

Like skull and quirky stuff? Then drive over to:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...