Our WONDERS! ッ

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Color me pink! ≧✯◡✯≦

 *Frown* (I wasn't ready yet!)
Get. Set.
 Go!
 Can't get enough of jump shots
 
 The mandatory group shots with my agents/pals.
 Guess what?
My motif of the day was skull! ☠
Skull necklace gifted by Robby,
Alexander McQueen Skull connector ring,
and thrifted skull shirt.
 Remember my studded Converse shoes?
 I replaced its shoe lace for it to be more eye catchy!
What do you think of the hot pink color?
Do I look like a gangsta or what? hahaha!!!



Thrifted Shirt, Jacket, Leggings & Converse sneakers.



~~~> wReY ^_*

16 comments:

  1. I like the sneakers, the laces are cool!
    xo
    www.stylegod7.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing look and I like your blog. Follow you (on bloglovin and gfc) and hope you follow back :)

    greetings
    http://www.styleundsein.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look cute! i like the mandatory jump shots, & the group shot, & how you added the pink laces. i think of skulls as wrey signature.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! Thanks for visiting my blog. I would love to follow each other! I'm your newest follower on GFC.

    xx Rebecca

    www.orangecoloureddays.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Rebecca! Count us as your newest followers as well! ;)

      Delete
  5. Hi! thanks so much for your comment in my blog, it's so nice to hear from people like you! Wanna follow each other?! :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks so much for your lovely comment on my blog! i certainly would love if we followed each other, that's why i jut got your newest follower! waiting for you to do the same now :)

    btw i love that shirt!!! and the whole concept of this blog! absolutely refreshing!: )
    xxx love

    http://pulcinellata.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear! That's so nice of you! ^_^

      Delete
  7. interesting blog you have :)

    id love if you could visit mine!

    www.7wondersblog.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. Veryy cute!

    Thanks for the comment, I'd love it if we followed eachother! I'm following you now :)

    xx maggie
    saltandleather.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to post your cool comments. ヅ

And yeah, spread the fun! (>‿◠)✌

Like skull and quirky stuff? Then drive over to:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...