Our WONDERS! ッ

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Electrify your heart's desire (◡‿◡✿)

When my eyes first laid on this new darling,
my studded Converse sneakers with a hot pink lace
instantly popped into my mind
and I was right! They make a hot pair!
〷◠‿◠〷
 It's been ages since my last self-pictorial session.
And today I had my first ever photo disaster!
I accidentally deleted my photos on my memory card
when I was about to transfer it to my computer.
You can imagine how I hated myself on that moment
so I had to re-shoot everything!
Grrr...!!! (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ
 Moving on, because it was the second time to shoot
photos with the same outfit, it was easier which was
I think, the only advantage.
 Sneakers bag meets the studded sneakers. 
 The imperative jump shots!
 The back view.
 Fixing my shoe-lace, well yeah,
I was pretending to fix them! LOL! 
 Pink was the color of the day so this cute
pink and gold scorpion ring came out of its box! 
 The snake and Harley-Davidson rings were given
by Robby.
Guess what?
This flashy leggings with electrifying color design
is also thrifted!
Can it also be called a galaxy print?
What do you think?



~~~> wRey ^_*

30 comments:

  1. yes those thrifted pants can be called galaxy print! they look great with your shoes. :) sorry you lost your photos. i hate when i have technical difficulties. it's like grrrrr! wrey, you look super cute in your shots. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Teddi, yeah it really sucks when you lose your photos!

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for your sweet comment!! Of course I follow you back via bloglovin!
    If you want we can follow also with google+, twitter and facebook?
    Come back soon to visit my blog, I'll be waiting for you!!
    Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. we have liked your FB page a long time ago, we don't have twitter and google+ though.

      ;)

      Delete
  3. I like ur tights<3:)
    U have a cute blog, btw<3:)

    Following you:)
    It'll be so nice, if you follow me back:)

    Have a sparkling day!
    xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooo you flyin!!!! :D

    rocker chic? hahahahhaha :D

    yes i follow U!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha!!!

      we don't see your name on GFC, anyways we're following you... Ϡ

      Delete
  5. thanks for your comment. i´d love to see ya on my blog :)

    x mimi

    www.msstylebox.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. hellodear...love ur pose....really energetic i think...
    btw mabbe we can follow each other??
    jessillesilv.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi sweetie,

    I have just discovered your blog. You have to know, ur blog is adorable and interesting. Lovely blog!

    Wanna follow each other?

    Have a nice day!
    -Inggrid
    http://miss-monaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi sweetie,

    I have just discovered your blog. You have to know, ur blog is adorable and interesting. Lovely blog!

    Wanna follow each other?

    Have a nice day!
    -Inggrid
    http://miss-monaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Inggrid! It's a pleasure having more followers! Ϡ

      Delete
  9. Thanks for visiting my blog and your wonderful comments. Yes we can follow each other!! Your newest follower on GFC...;)

    Faiza xo
    VELVET MOON DIARIES

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Faiza! We just returned the favor. Ϡ

      Delete
  10. i love your leggings! brilliant!
    http://spliffedcookies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. cool leggings!
    and yea, we can follow each other :) im following u now! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Katherine! 乂⍲‿⍲乂

      Delete
  12. love the photos! so cute! the jumping ones are the best!


    love from San Francisco,
    Britt+Whit

    ReplyDelete
  13. great pics! Love the leggins! :)
    regards.

    ReplyDelete
  14. HI! Thanks for your your sweet commen on my blog! Your pants and the shoelaces are so cool! xx
    Alice Barton ♥ The Mow Way

    ReplyDelete
  15. i love the leggings so much.. give it to me!!! ahahahah ;D

    ReplyDelete
  16. love your bag and your ring harley!!! *_*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to post your cool comments. ヅ

And yeah, spread the fun! (>‿◠)✌

Like skull and quirky stuff? Then drive over to:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...