Our WONDERS! ッ

Friday, March 9, 2012

Mirror Us! ☜(*▽*)☞

Shooting day with my camera  buddy Rha-LeeL!


Well, I must say that the camera loves her
more than me. You know what I mean!
≧❂◡❂≦


The mirrors in our office building
were our awesome pictorial partners!


Emotera! ヅ


Mirror...Mirror...On the wall...
Who's the fairest of them all? ツ



Posing with my bad-ass Chuck Taylor bag!


The senoritas striking some serious show!
(≧◡≦)


(I will make a separate post of my outfit
wearing the newly thrifted wedge boots so stay tuned!)
 ≧◠◡◠≦



~~~> wReY ^_*


8 comments:

  1. looks like fun when you two hang out! i like taking photos of my friends too. bring on the wedge shoe outfit. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahaha.. I love posing in front of mirrors! Vain moments! haha.. Your friend is very pretty :)

    Kisses! xxx

    ilikeyourears.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She really is prettier in person. Beautiful inside & out, not to mention that her face has launched hundreds of ships in the office back then & until now...^_^

      Delete

Thank you for taking time to post your cool comments. ヅ

And yeah, spread the fun! (>‿◠)✌

Like skull and quirky stuff? Then drive over to:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...