Our WONDERS! ッ

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Thursday Thriftday❣

So the following are one of my greatest finds
from different thrift stores.
 Can you see the zipper as its mouth?
 I like the back zipper, I just need to remove the red mesh. 
 Yep! It's a LEVI'S blazer for only Php 100.00 (2.32 USD)
 Oh, I have to mention that this colorful furry
jacket can launch a fans club! hahaha!
Every person I know and meet has always
have a nice compliment of it. ヅ
Can you read the comic strip on it?
 Love these leggings!
Can't wait to wear them!
Bi-colored.
 Harley-Davidson lady's pants.
Unfortunately, they don't fit me! grrr!!!
 Cleopatra sandals!
 And, last but not the least,
studded Converse Chuck Taylor sneakers!
It only costs Php 650.00 (15 USD)
Whenever I attend a Converse shoe sale, I always
look for a studded Chucks but I have been unlucky.

Well, I can personally attest that
good things will come for those who wait!


~~~> wReY ^_*

32 comments:

  1. Wonderful Converse :)
    Fallowing ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks sweetie, I just followed you back!:*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow great finds! :)

    http://englishroseuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. wrey, i'd say waiting was worth it, those chucks are so perfectly you! :) did you get all of those things, or only some of them? the zipper mouth skull is cool. i like the comic strip shirt, the black leggings, & checkered pants too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Teddi! yup! I got all of them and they will star on this blog again...soon!!!

      Delete
  5. lovely pick hun.. Thanks for stopping by. SUre let's follow each other. FOllowed you now. IT;s your turn =)

    See you soon :)

    BTW here is my facebook and twitter. Follow and like me pls. I will do the same for you. just let me know if you doo.

    www.facebook.com/thesanktuary
    www.twitter.com/thesanktuary

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the blazer!
    yes now following you. hope you can too
    faashiongeek.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll be definitely often guest on fasHi0nm0T0 ;))

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing finds! I love thrifted stores so much!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your style is really cool I love it and I am also in love with that fury jacket!! You newest follower =)

    Holly x

    http://herdaydreamss.blogsopt.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. ohh the zipper on the mouth is so cute!! haha

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for nice comment on my blog.
    Of course I wanna follow each other!!!
    I'm your's blog follower so now your turn!!!
    By the way those Converse shoes are so cute ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the colorful fur jacket! So cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I also love thrift stores! Like I spend my time there for hours! I love the Levi's Blazer and cleopatra sandals!

    xx Alyssa
    crackpotofeverylittlething.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I read this pіece of writing complеtely regаrdіng thе comparison of
    mоst reсent and preceding technologiеs, it's amazing article.
    My web site :: Plutosport rabatt november

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to post your cool comments. ヅ

And yeah, spread the fun! (>‿◠)✌

Like skull and quirky stuff? Then drive over to:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...