Our WONDERS! ッ

Thursday, March 8, 2012

≧◔◡◔≦ weeeh...WEDGE!!!

"Two things you can never have too many of:
good friends and good shoes."

Love this quote! ♡
Girls can never have too many shoes so I
got another treat from one of my go-to thrift stores
with this simple yet voguish pair of wedge shoes!
Not to mention it's very affordable price
of Php 350.00 (USD 8.22)

I have been wanting a pair of wedge boots since last year
and you can imagine my reaction when I saw
these lovelies earlier.  ≧✯◡✯≦ 


At first I thought its size is only 38 but
when I tried it, it's my perfect fit!
Thank God!
Yehey!!!
  


Do you like it? 




P.S.

Photo from google.com

 Happy International Women's Day to all
wonderful women in our lives!
☜(˚▽˚)☞



~~~> wReY ^_*

11 comments:

  1. OMG I LOVE IT!!! 350 pesos??? WHERE??? Haha... On that note...

    Please join my giveaway FOR FREE SHOES, if you haven't yet:
    http://wonderwomanrises.blogspot.com/2012/03/asian-vogue-giveaway-for-merry-month-of.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha!!! thanks for the giveaway invitation Angel! ^_^

      Delete
  2. Nice shoes, suitable to your personality I guess, esp. with your love for motorcycles. ;) Happy women's day wRey! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. why yes i do adore your new wedges dear wrey! the silver exposed zipper is perfect for a motorcycle chick like you. ;) rock on strong women.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to post your cool comments. ヅ

And yeah, spread the fun! (>‿◠)✌

Like skull and quirky stuff? Then drive over to:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...