Our WONDERS! ッ

Monday, March 26, 2012

WEAR your favorite celebrities! (♥♥,)

These cellphone pictures were taken 3 weeks ago
when we were strolling at a mall.
I almost forgot about them! LOL!
ت
 I know my neck is missing on this photo! haha!
How do you find my quirky shirt?
 I love it because it has few of my favorite movies
and celebrities namely Angelina Jolie, Jackie Chan,
Jet Li , Bruce Lee and Keanu Reeves.
Well, you can tell that I'm a sucker of action movies!
(I'm a frustrated martial artist! ಥ_ಥ )
 Talking about action movies, Robby and I
are excited for the MIB 3. We miss
seeing Will Smith on the big screen since
Hancock.
 Their standee is so cool!
You won't see their faces when you look at it closely.
I love the back drop of the book store nearby
so I couldn't help but pose by it.
 We ordered "Pancit Palabok" and it's overflowing! hahaha!

Have a great Monday everyone!


Shirt: Random Taiwanese Store
Jeans: Hot Kiss
Boots: Thrifted
Bag: Eastwood Bazaar




~~~> wRey ^_*


24 comments:

  1. Great t-shirt :)

    I invite you to
    http://fashion-whoknow.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. that looks like a fun exhibition and that t is amazing xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. that shirt is crazy haha! and I'm following you now too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm glad you pointed out who the actors & actress were on the shirt because i wouldn't have been able to tell. fun food, & fun movie cardboards. i like that faraway it looks like a face, & close up it doesn't.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow I love your t-shirt!!! beautiful post!!!
    Thank you for your visit!!!
    I follow you too!
    Want us to follow by Bloglovin? let me know...
    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. i just found your blog and i love it hun!

    +follower!

    follow back?

    www.barbiebombshell.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's such a cool shirt! And OMG I can't wait for MIB3!!! :D

    Please join my new giveaway if you haven't yet:
    http://wonderwomanrises.blogspot.com/2012/03/soleil-flats-easter-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Like the T-shirt ,so fashion,thanks for sharing.Like the red coat very much,looks so beautiful.And I think you will also like Abercrombie and Fitch Sale,it has the newest style of dress,and you will get a big discount there,good luck,^^

    ReplyDelete
  9. I follow you with Bloglovin too!
    Have a nice day!
    Besos, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. that's a funny and cute tee :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Whoaaaa I love your t-shirt!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love tomb raider!great shirt



    http://whatkimmididnext.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sounds like so much fun, isn't it?If you want we can follow also with bloglovin, google+, twitter and facebook?
    Come back soon to visit my blog, I'll be waiting for you!!
    Cosa mi metto???
    Three lucky person will win a pair of sunnies of therir choice, enter the contest!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for your lovely comment! I love your shirt!

    lot of kisses

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cool Tee!

    http://style-trigger.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to post your cool comments. ヅ

And yeah, spread the fun! (>‿◠)✌

Like skull and quirky stuff? Then drive over to:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...