Our WONDERS! ッ

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Birthday Boy 乂⍲‿⍲乂

3...2...1...

♪♫♬ Happy Birthday to you...♪♫♬
♪♫♬ Happy Birthday to you...♪♫♬
♪♫♬ Happy Birthday...♪♫♬
♪♫♬ Happy Birthday...♪♫♬
♪♫♬ Happy Birthday to you...♪♫♬
It's the natal day of my beloved❣

I'm sorry if I have been the
meanest girlfriend to you lately.
But you never failed to show your
immeasurable patience
dealing with my stubbornness, immaturity
and bitchiness.
You're the most patient and responsible man
I know and I'm praying that you'll stay the same.

I l♡ve y♡u my baby!
*mwah!*
(✿ ♥‿♥)

Thank you for always making me feel special.
.★/(,")\♥♥(".)★★
 ..★/♥\★★/█\★★
.★_| |_★._| |_ ★




~~~> wReY ^_*


11 comments:

  1. I'm confused in doing the reward :p
    Okay sure we can follow each other & I have followed you first. Follower number 313..
    Can't wait for you to do the same :)

    xoxo
    www.arikayasmine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Arika! ;)

      about the reward, you just have to click on the Rewards button, log in using your facebook account and that's it! you automatically earn points for the gift certificate of your choice! ^_^

      Delete
  2. Happy birthday to your baby. You are lucky to have him. he sounds really nice. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mayen! Yes, he's really nice despite his bad-boy appearance! ;)

      Delete
  3. Hi dear!.. You have a beautiful blog!!!!
    I'm your new follower now.....follow my blog too ;-)
    A big kiss!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sweetie! We'll check out your right away! ;)

      Delete
  4. Am I late? anyway Just drop by to express how I like your blog... now, light that candle once more...

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww, Happy Birthday! April babies are the best :) hee hee. my birthday was the 27th. hope you guys got to do something fun!

    http://spinning-threads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to post your cool comments. ヅ

And yeah, spread the fun! (>‿◠)✌

Like skull and quirky stuff? Then drive over to:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...