Our WONDERS! ッ

Monday, April 16, 2012

Randomness and Awards! ٩(•̮̮̃-̃)۶

Other set of photos last Thursday.
Getting goofy with Robby after our morning
snack time at Mushroomburger.
(yeah, his facial hair is annoying!)

Hope you had a fun weekend!



Outfit: All Thrifted
Skull Ring and Bracelet: DIY
Skull Necklace: Star City Tiangge




P.S.


Kayleigh Jean - the beautiful and creative blogger
from United Kingdom shared with us
this wonderful award.
Thank you Kayleigh!

The rules are as below:
- Thank the person who nominated you by linking his/her blog.
- Answer the following 4 questions.
- Award the Blogger Appreciation Award to fellow bloggers.
- Let the Bloggers know that you have nominated them.


QUESTIONS:

1-How long have you been blogging for?

☻ We are neophytes in blogosphere, we just started last September 2011.

2-Why did you start blogging?

☻ I have been reading fashion blogs for about 2 years and got hooked to some of them. One day, one of my friends saw me browsing through various blogs and she suggested that I create my own since I love dressing up with quirky styles.  That suggestion made me think for a long time. I wanted to have a unique theme so I talked to Robby and convinced him to join me in this journey of sharing my fondness with fashion together with his love for motorcycles.

3-What type of blogs do you like to follow/read?

Well, aside from motorcycle and fashion blogs, we like stories about travel, food, photography, mommies' blogs with practical tips and the like.

4-What is the one thing you'd like to improve on as a blogger?

That's a tough question! hahaha! Hhhmmm...we would like to work on updating our blog with interesting entries and improve our photo-editing skills! ヅ



NOMINATED BLOGGERS:

ChrisAir - A fabulous mom
Whiskey Racer - A cool motorcycle enthusiast
Queen Ariel - A beautiful tattooed soon-to-be mom
Ry - An artistic Mechanic
Mayen - A fun Filipina



Also, we would like to express our huge thanks to
Buzz Lightyear for another wonderful surprise!!!
 ≧❂◡❂≦
We will blog about this soon!





~~~> wReY ^_*

26 comments:

  1. Wrey.. Thanks so much for the nomination. :)

    I can see that you two will go along way. I personally love the concept that you guys combined your interest in a same blog. More power to both of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mas kulit kayu!!! first time ko maka.encounter ng dual na blog...followed you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for your comment :)
    yeah, it's a very simple design, but I kinda love cartoonish clouds...thanks :)

    so should we be followers ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super nice post my dear! Loved your look :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahahahhaha the skeletons made me laugh! :)) I got freaked out at first then realized that they were just part of your ring and bracelet :D

    - Mich of Mich Eats and Shops

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your awards and thanks for stopping by Belladonna. I think it would be great if we followed one another; I like the unique combination of you two . I am following now.

    Belladonna2.blogspot.com

    Pljewels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hehe. Cute photos! Looks like you had lots of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  8. THis couple is cool! I love how you play with your clothes. By the way, some girls find facial hairs sexy :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Done and done :) followers are we :P

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow wrey, you haven't been blogging for very long. it's fun to see your fashion style. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. such cute photos, congrats on these awards ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm following you now with google conect and via bloglovin. I hope you will do the same :>

    wolffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aw thank so much for your lovely comments and for the link :)
    Great to see your post about the award,fab to read your answers,and of course not forgetting your guys photo and that amazing skull bracelet :D
    Hope you guys are having a lovely day x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great Blog!!:) count me in as your new follower, I've got my ow blog, I'm new:-)
    Www.bissyblog.blogspot.co.uk

    Follow me thanks:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super cute pictures.

    Haylee

    xo

    http://www.dolledupdaily.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. wow so lovely to meet you. You have an astonishingly glamorous blog, your photos really captured my interest. Kisses and of course I followed you back, it was my pleasure :).

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the skulls! xoxo ^^

    That's awesome! You nailed it! Cool outfit! ヅ

    ReplyDelete
  18. thanks.following too ;)You have a very nice blog!
    Heres my site : http://www.facebook.com/pages/ShitCoreDeluxe/225704684139234

    greetings from germany,

    Franky

    ReplyDelete
  19. I have just followed back. Happy blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Haha. Love that first photo! :)

    Please join my new giveaway, if you haven't yet:
    http://wonderwomanrises.blogspot.com/2012/04/r-manila-shoes-shoes-shoes-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your shoes and purse are awesome!
    and you say it is all thrifted?
    Wow nice thrift finds!

    Ariane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  22. hi dear

    your blog is gold
    its full of inspiration!

    xoxo
    Gold

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thanks for commenting at my blog.. your photos are so funny.. hey, nice ring by the way. :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thank you! Your site is a lotta fun - appreciate your support at WR!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to post your cool comments. ヅ

And yeah, spread the fun! (>‿◠)✌

Like skull and quirky stuff? Then drive over to:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...