Our WONDERS! ッ

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Star Spangled Shirt ★✪✯✰★

Yesterday, I was entertaining myself by taking shots of
while waiting for Robby to fetch me.
Too bad, we just see each other once a week!
(unlike 2 years ago when we were still office mates)
ಥ_ಥ
They make a bad-ass pair, right?  ϡ
 We munched at Mushroomburger the second time around!
 The first time we visited this place,
it was so spacious then we realized they already
have a party/conference room to the
right side which made the whole area look smaller.
See the cheese being melted on those little mushrooms?
I'm drooling over this photo!
Yum! Yum! Yum!
Because it's summer time, we also ordered their
"Tornado sundae".
 So this was my outfit of the day.
Another lovely find from a thrift store for
only Php130 (3.04USD).
Whenever my work mates call me Ms. U.S.A.
I gave them the "beauty pageant wave"!
hahaha!
I love how the sunlight beamed thru the
window glass of the restaurant, it produced a
wonderful lighting for my cellphone's camera.
This a battle of "beauty shots"!
Of course I won! nyahahahaha!!! ヅ
 Robby looks like a hermit with
those facial hair and long goatee.
He intentionally let them grow for the upcoming
 He promised me he's gonna clean up after this event so
hopefully he will or else I'll break up with him!
Just kiddin'! ﭢ
Coincidentally, Robby brought his
Captain America Shield bag so we just had to pose
together with it.
(this was taken at home)


Shirt: Thrifted
Leggings: Thrifted
Skull Bag: Thrifted
Converse Shoes: Thrifted
Sunglasses: Ray Ban Aviator




P.S.
To our Christian readers:
Picture from Google Search

 Well, what are your plans this coming Easter Sunday?




~~~> wReY ^_*

47 comments:

  1. yes the bag & shoes make a great pair just like that beauty girl rocking the red white & blue in her captain america bag, made by her whiskered boyfriend robby.:0 have a great weekend wrey!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "whiskered boyfriend" hahahaha! That's so funny Teddi! I like it! ヅ

      Thanks! you do have a great Easter Sunday as well! ヅ

      Delete
  2. I love that first photo, so cool, and the bag rocks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey quys, your welcome! Love your blog! :)
    Damn I fall in love with your oufit. I love your shirt so much, I see you have a fan together ;)

    Keep in touch,

    Ivana

    www.myfashionuniquelife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ivana! We love your awesome blog too! 乂⍲‿⍲乂

      Delete
  4. this burger looks yummy!
    want one!love your header btw!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The burger is indeed mouth-watering & yummy! 乂⍲‿⍲乂

      Delete
  5. of course we can follow each other sweetheart! i am your nwest follower, hope you'll do the same :)
    **********
    HF

    http://the-hf-blog.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have a great blog here, I love the shirt! Thanks for visiting and your comment, I´m your follower now and it would be great if you follow back!
    xx Katja

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving the patriotism in this post! :) New follower!

    http://englishroseuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have amazing bag! I love it
    Kisses
    Aga

    Check my new post
    www.agasuitcase.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, thanks Aga! Just checked out your nice post! 乂⍲‿⍲乂

      Delete
  9. Your outfit is awesome! You own that look.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your thrift shopping outfit is amazing! Great style(:

    NEW FOLLOWER~
    http://foreveralifestyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ahh I love that Captain America bag!
    And of course I'll follow you! :) Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Happy Easter Autie! 乂⍲‿⍲乂

      Delete
  12. lets follow each other :D i'm following..

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for visiting my new blog and for your lovely comment!!! Sure, I follow you on GFC and Bloglovin!!! Follow me back!!! Let me know! kiss dear :D

    http://thefashionscan.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear! we're following! 乂⍲‿⍲乂

      Delete
  14. amazing shirt!
    I'm following you! Follow me back ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear! We're following you as well.

      Delete
  15. wow on the chucks & double wow on the burger! I am HUNGRY! :(

    Thanks for dropping by my site :) I followed you in GFC - I'm # 247. I would love to exchange links, let me know what title should I put please. Mine is:
    Title: Balut Manila
    URL: http://balutmanila.blogspot.com/

    ... and I can't seem to find the twitter blah? I would love to follow ;) Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha! Maraming salamat po. You're now on our blog roll. 乂⍲‿⍲乂

      Delete
  16. Thanks for following!!! I follow you back on both!!! See you soon on my blog!!! kiss :D

    http://thefashionscan.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello! Your blog cover alone gave me good impression. I love your motorcycle stuffs and your get-up with that matter as well.. Followed you know! :)
    ---
    Edmar

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Edmar! That's a great compliment!
      乂⍲‿⍲乂

      Delete
  18. Wonderful blog and post!

    If you want, check out my blog:
    http://thescentofglamour.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Replies
    1. We just trekked your lovely blog dear!
      乂⍲‿⍲乂

      Delete
  20. awesome studded shoes. and yes I am following you now!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Sad. I don't think we have MushroomBurger here in Baguio. :( Nagutom ako bigla dun sa burger. My family loves cheese so much. Stalking, errr, following your blog now. Thanks for dropping by mine. - Mina, mommina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Baka mag-expand sila sa Baguio mommy, hopefully! 乂⍲‿⍲乂

      Delete

Thank you for taking time to post your cool comments. ヅ

And yeah, spread the fun! (>‿◠)✌

Like skull and quirky stuff? Then drive over to:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...