Our WONDERS! ッ

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Thriftday Thursday! ≧✯◡✯≦✌

The fifth day of the week has come again!
(i.e. if you count Sunday as the first day)
And some fashion bloggers will know
what that means - sharing each others'
thrifted finds with their respective readers.
 〷◠‿◠〷
I'm loving this link up hosted by the beautiful
golden-haired gal named Meagan.
Meagan has real cheap but
awesome fashion finds.
Check her blog to see them yourselves. 
I'm a fly on the wall!  ヅ 
So this was the "fierce top" I mentioned last week
worn with thrifted leggings.
Yes, I am an ANTM fan, 
a trying-hard poser and
above all a frustrated model! hahaha! ヅ
Can you see the gold details on the
tiger's face? I can't believe I acquired this
shirt for only Php 75 (USD 1.75).
One of the best buys I got!
Starring:
D.I.Y Skull Bracelet, Victorian ring from a Bloggers'
United BazaarBubbles skull connector ring
and thrifted boots completed the look.
I bought these babies 2 years ago.
I love its comfy sole, perfect for long walks
at the mall.


Which thrifted item do you like?
 ت


Top: Php 75 (USD 1.75
Leggings: Php 100 (USD 2.34)
Boots: Php 100 (USD 2.34)



P.S.

Well,
Well,
Well,
We would like to give rewards to YOU our loyal
readers & even first time visitors for checking out
our blog.
Yes, you read it right!
R-E-W-A-R-D-S!

 ...Are you excited?...
...drum roll please...

see that little wiggly RED RIBBON
on the left side?
Simply click it,
log in using your Facebook account
and voila you're IN!
The rewards are gift certificates for
Starbucks, Groupon and the like!
Each gift certificate has its required points
to meet.
By just joining in, you earn 100 points.
You can increase your points by
visiting,
commenting or
liking our Facebook page.
Just look for the RED RIBBON next to them.

So what are you waiting for?
CLICK.THAT.RED.BUTTON.NOW.
and
GET.YOUR.FREE.GIFT.CERTIFICATES.

Happy Clicking!


~~~> wReY ^_*

21 comments:

  1. Wow... an entire outfit for less than P300...

    ReplyDelete
  2. will try that red ribbon, by the way you always find thrifty dress how lucky you are

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your boots. I don't know how to really shop at the thrifty store in Phils especially clothes, not sure of the quality .But some get a great deal and best buys like you.I like the ring you got but not the skull stuff .it is too scary for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tess! Most of my thrifted garments last even longer than the ones I bought from malls' department stores. Of course, you need to scrutinize them first to check if there are any damages. ;)

      Delete
  4. Hi I just found your blog! I think is amazing, I love your stye and your pics!
    I start to follow you come on my blog and follow me too, if you want :)
    Kisses

    http://lostintheclothing.blogspot.com/

    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Lost-in-the-clothing/312103765498467

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear! We'll follow you right away! ;)

      Delete
  5. You are far too kind to me!! I'm loving those boots sooooo much. They make the outfit. Your pictures are always so much fun! Thanks for linking up with Thursdays are for Thrifters!
    -Meagan
    www.brassinpocketblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's my pleasure Meagan! I enjoy this cool link up! ;)

      Delete
  6. I've a boots that I can call a little bit of "twin" to yours :)
    clicking the red ribbon now :)
    THANKS for passing by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. chic &n savvy! nice outfit you got there..:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like you had fun taking photos and striking poses. Love that top you got for sure and the boots. :) How awesome!

    http://chetopianfamily.blogspot.com/2012/04/i-know-i-wore-it-again.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to post your cool comments. ヅ

And yeah, spread the fun! (>‿◠)✌

Like skull and quirky stuff? Then drive over to:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...