Our WONDERS! ッ

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Travel the world in a SHIRT! ٩(•̮̮̃-̃)۶

Thrift stores are really my best friends.
About 85% of my wardrobe stuff are from them and
I got a great find once again with this travel shirt!
≧^◡^≦
 Are you missing this studded skull leather bag?
 My Bobson jeans is the only non-thrifted cloth in this outfit.
At last, I've worn the Cleopatra sandals.
(that's what I call them)
(I'm sorry for the quality of the pictures)


My ultimate dream is to travel the world before I settle
down, so hopefully I can make it happen
Just vacationing to 2 or 4 countries would make me say
"I can die the next day". LOL!
So I'm calling the attention of those wonderful
people who have a big heart to sponsor a trip to any country.
(I know this perusal is also a dream! *sigh*)


How about you our dear readers?
Have you traveled out of the country?




~~~> wReY ^_*


14 comments:

  1. great blog, i would love to follow you!

    http://thehandbagconcept.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this casual outfit!!! :)) nice bag dear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute tee..:)
    feel free to follow me..following you now..:)

    elegancestylized.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your tshirt *.*
    http://zzworldinmyhandszz.blogspot.pt/ :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wrey, i would miss that bag, if i owned it. big love here. as far as traveling out of the country, only to acapulco mexico. it was awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for commenting on my blog! i just followed yours :)loved it! hope you follow back. chill with you here around blogger:)

    xxDannah

    artislifesoisfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi!!! nice blog!!!! i became follower!!!!! thanks to visiting our blog!
    the secretofwomen.blogspot.com!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your shirt, it looks awesome!!!!!


    Aya ♥ Strawberry Koi

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a fantastic post
    beautiful

    i am following your blog with gfc
    now follow back my blog with gfc too

    do check my latest post
    http://glamorousgirlblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love it, love it*
    Amazing ! I will follow you :D
    Follow me, if you want :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to post your cool comments. ヅ

And yeah, spread the fun! (>‿◠)✌

Like skull and quirky stuff? Then drive over to:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...