Our WONDERS! ッ

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Call me Black Widow...(✖‿✖)

I'm not referring to Scarlett Johansson's
role on The Avengers although I would love
to be as flawlessly beautiful like her,
to own the same sexy body,
and to be a highly trained spy.
(I'm a frustrated martial artist! argh!)
I wanna call myself a Black Widow simply
because of my fondness for wearing
outfits in black color.
I share similar affinity with the champion
pool player named Jeanette Lee.
 These photos were taken at our office's training
room prior to our dance rehearsal for our
account's upcoming 10th year anniversary celebration.
We don't have a dance studio at the office,
but we're lucky to have a glass window pane
which serves as our mirror.
It's my first time to join such dance contest
in my almost 5years of employment
under the same company.
(FYI: I'm not a good dancer,
I just want to get off from work for like 5hours
and have a good excuse to burn
those stubborn calories but getting paid at the
same time! hahaha!) ヅ
Remember those buckled booties?
Good thing, I had Ann my dear friend in the same
group who acted as my photographer.
She already knew my best angles.
Love you Ann! ☺

D☼ y☼u like my tinted sunnies?
I was t☼rn between the black and blue frames,
I ch☼se the blue ☼ne because it's m☼re
eye-catchy.
See? ☻


1st Shirt: Thrifted
Skull Shirt: 168 Shopping Center
Leggings: Thrifted
Skull Ring: Eastwood Bazaar




P.S.

Today, Philippines is celebrating May Day
or popularly known as
Labor Day.
It recognizes the efforts of workers in
many countries around the world.
I love Google's idea of placing related image
on its homepage whenever there's a
special occasion.
It's brilliant!



~~~> wRey ^_*

43 comments:

  1. I love these pics, you look awesome my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ikaw na talaga...ahahahaha...confidence level abot hanggang sa dulo ng kung saan man..

    IDOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha!!! hindi naman masyadong halata Ken! ;)

      Delete
  3. Love the shoes! Killer! :D Black widow talaga! I also love black clothes. So easy to wear and makes you instantly sexy ;) Good luck on your dance!!! You can do it. It's all about projecting. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your inspiring words Mich! Hopefully we will win! ^_^

      Delete
  4. love the fierce booties!! i dig biker chicks a few years ago but slowly my fashion sense is turning to a fat stepford wife yaay!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well you can wear booties again and be a hot mama Kero! ;)

      Delete
  5. hello wrey~ thanks for the sweet comment on my blog. love your shoes!!! sooo fierce :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look gorgeous my dear keep it up...

    ReplyDelete
  7. wrey you look good in your all black like black widow ensemble! the leggings, sunnies, shoes, top. i hope you get photos of you dancing. enjoy your labor day. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Teddi! I will surely take our dancing photos! ;)

      Delete
  8. Panalo to! And I love your pants! :)

    Please join my That Quaint Store giveaway if you haven't yet:
    http://wonderwomanrises.blogspot.com/2012/04/store-in-focus-that-quaint-store.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really love your shoes sis! :D And we share love for the same color -- black.. ^^ I promised myself to wear more colors this summer, but I keep going back to the basics. Anyway, thanks for following and liking my page! Returned the love <3

    xoxo,
    thepurpledoll.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for returning the love Sumi! ;)

      Delete
  10. i lie your high heeled shoes and black outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG! I feel in love with you shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I didn't know Labour Day is also known as May Day. When my friend told me they are having May Day, I was like, what May Day? An Off Day in May? haha..

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the pictures. hope you have a great time at the contest. Love the buckled booties...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Belle série de photos sympathiques !

    ReplyDelete
  15. cool sunglasses !

    Hi, now Im following you, I hope you could follow me back as you said :)
    ⓈⓈ ⒻⒶⓈⒽⒾⓄⓃ ⓌⓄⓇⓁⒹ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! We have been following you since we first visited your blog dear! ;)

      Delete
  16. love the black outfits! your friend did take some lovely photos of you!!!

    http://spinning-threads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Claire!
      She's absolutely a good photographer! ;)

      Delete
  17. Amazing issues here. I am very glad to peer your
    article. Thanks so much and I am looking forward to touch you.
    Will you please drop me a e-mail?
    Here is my web page :: ray ban sunglasses black friday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey thank you for the visit!
      Your site has lots of cool sunglasses, I want the skull sunnies! ヅ

      Delete
  18. Wow nice outfit! So inspiring <3
    Thx for your comment on my page.

    xoxo van <3

    http://vashionessa.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to post your cool comments. ヅ

And yeah, spread the fun! (>‿◠)✌

Like skull and quirky stuff? Then drive over to:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...