Our WONDERS! ッ

Friday, May 11, 2012

Les amateurs de Paris 乂⍲‿⍲乂

Can you guess what this post's title means?
≧◔◡◔≦

Do you recognize that lovely structure
behind us?
That's the Eiffel Tower!
We're in Paris!
Oh yeah! LOL!


Just kidding! hehehe...
We're still in the Philippines.
That's the Eiffel Tower replica in
at Norzagaray, Bulacan.

I was so happy when I first learned that
someone from the Philippines thought of
making a replica of the magnificent Eiffel Tower.
Thank you Adventure Resort!
This is such an awesome idea for
people like us who can't afford to
go to Paris, France.

 I was pressuring Robby to go with me to find this place
since he lives in another town of Bulacan.
We went there yesterday, he fetched me at the office
and we arrived around 12:30PM.
We took these photos under the scorching sun! ☼
So h☼t!
Good thing there were trees
nearby which gave us shades.

I was planning to bring my tripod but I
misplaced its bag! argh..!
We had to alternately take our pictures
because we're the only people
frolicking the area. ☺
Can you spot my Eiffel Tower earring on the top picture?
How about the one on my shirt below? hehehe!
You can also try their zip line activity
from the Eiffel Tower to the other structure
made for wall climbing.
The sun's heat prevented us to try it,
maybe next time.
Reviving the jump shots!  ϡ
Robby told me that we should have brought
clothes so that we can swim in the
resort's pools right away! Tsk!
By the way, this is how the
tower looks like at night!
Beautiful!
(I got this photo from their Facebook page)


Well...
do you have the answer to my opening question yet?
Let me reveal it.
It means...
Lovers in Paris! (cheesy!hahaha!)
(>‿♥) 


Have you seen the real Eiffel Tower?
Veuillez nous en dire plus sur elle.
(Please tell us about it.)



P.S.
Thank you Miss Receptionist for your
hospitality and for the free entrance!
◠‿◠



Shirt: Thrifted
Leggings: Thrifted
Converse Sneakers: Thrifted
Alexander McQueen Skull Ring: Bring Accs
Sunglasses: Oakley
Skull Bracelet: Eastwood Bazaar

~~~> wReY ^_*

31 comments:

  1. wow. I wanna go there too! :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. loveeeeee your post, was fun to read , u had me thinking u were in paris lol. the photos are really great looks amazing there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha you two are funny! If I was there I'd camwhore too! :p Did follow you at bloglovin already dear!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You got me there. May inggit factor na akong naramdaman nung una. Akala ko Paris talaga. ^_^ Pero may inggit factor pa din dahil sa mga photos. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. following you too dear! thanks for your visit!
    http://marilynsclosetblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh.. thats cool. now I don't need to go to Paris anymore. tell you what, I hastily cancelled my flight to Paris upon reading your blog. lol. nah, just kidding.


    ~ Colors and Grays

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the comment on my blog!
    I follow you, and I'm waiting for you on my blog :-)
    Elena
    http://dreamsofdream.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. ...traigo
    ecos
    de
    la
    tarde
    callada
    en
    la
    mano
    y
    una
    vela
    de
    mi
    corazón
    para
    invitarte
    y
    darte
    este
    alma
    que
    viene
    para
    compartir
    contigo
    tu
    bello
    blog
    con
    un
    ramillete
    de
    oro
    y
    claveles
    dentro...


    desde mis
    HORAS ROTAS
    Y AULA DE PAZ


    COMPARTIENDO ILUSION


    CON saludos de la luna al
    reflejarse en el mar de la
    poesía...




    ESPERO SEAN DE VUESTRO AGRADO EL POST POETIZADO DE THE ARTIST, TITANIC SIÉNTEME DE CRIADAS Y SEÑORAS, FLOR DE PASCUA ENEMIGOS PUBLICOS HÁLITO DESAYUNO CON DIAMANTES TIFÓN PULP FICTION, ESTALLIDO MAMMA MIA,JEAN EYRE , TOQUE DE CANELA, STAR WARS,

    José
    Ramón...

    ReplyDelete
  9. naku naman sistah! bakit mo naman pinakita sakin eto? obvious pa naman sa blog ko na wala akong kahilig-hilig sa resorts and water parks LOL. hindi ako makakatulog nyan at atat na atat makapunta dito waaah.

    at yes pinindot ko na yung about rewards dati pa :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow, ang galing pala ng resort at naisipan nila mag replica.Nice post.

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW!!! Parang kinilig ako dun ah...ang ganda naman ng naisip nila...galing talaga manggaya ng mga pinoy..HOOOO!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh my may ganyan pala dito. and malapit lang sa QC. Ang cute ng mga shots mo sis and you really dress for the occasion ah. hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  13. love this pics and also your blog! It's so nice!!! I follow you!
    Pass to my blog and if it likes you follow me too, I will be so glad :D
    kisses
    http://francescagiusti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. didnt know that we have a replca here in the country!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous post! Loved ur blog
    Check out my new post about floral bloom :)
    Follow each other?
    WWW.ANOBANOOO.BLOGSPOT.COM
    Kisses
    Come back to my blog to follow each other :) I ll follow definitely)

    ReplyDelete
  16. haha! funny how i almost thought you were there :D and it looks beautiful in the evening :D
    Rovie, The Bargain Doll

    ReplyDelete
  17. It represent the Eiffel Tower so well! It looks gorgeous at the night photos. Hope u guys had a lovely time around this tower... fun taking pictures. Sweet shots :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Cute photos!! Looks like a fun time!!

    xx
    Giovanna
    www.oliveandanarrow.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow! Would love to visit this place some time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. You seem really happy about it! I wanna go to Paris, too and visiting the resort with this Eiffel tower would be a good start! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. HAha funny, it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Weeeee! That's coooool. Ganda ganda naman. Parang totoo din. :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow, ang galing nito, parang nasa Paris talaga, esp. the night shot, ang ganda!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. haha, you guys are funny! i think it's super cool though that you're in the philippines!!! i went to paris once over 10 years ago and saw the eiffel tower. it was fun and windy and pretty. not the most exciting part about paris but definitely an important sight to see.

    http://spinning-threads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. yeah you guys rock ! :) BTW thank you for visiting my blog :) sureness let's follow eachother hahaha! :) just followed you!

    http://jeniferbalatico.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  26. Cool pics! I'm following you. Hope you follow back! :) kiss

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to post your cool comments. ヅ

And yeah, spread the fun! (>‿◠)✌

Like skull and quirky stuff? Then drive over to:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...