Our WONDERS! ッ

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

The Punishers! (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

Thor: "Don't you know who I am?!"
Iron Man: "Ah...Shakespeare in the park?"
***
Steve Rogers: "Big man in a suit of armor.
Take that off, what are you?"
Tony Stark: "Genius billionaire playboy
philanthropist."
Steve Rogers: "I know guys with none of
that worth ten of you."
hahaha!!!


You guess it right! We watched
The Avengers last Friday.
That was the only common day off
Robby and I had after almost 2 months.
(sorry for the low quality pictures)

The opening dialogues are two of the many
funny lines you'll hear from the movie.
Well, it's the perfect day I could showcase my
And you should have seen the
stares and finger-pointing I got
from the people outside and inside the mall.
...hehehe...



Robby was not able to bring his
because his brother was using it.
So we plan to wear the bags at the same time
while watching Captain America Movie 2
on April 2014.
Yay! It will be a good while but
time flies so fast, right?
Making faces while waiting for our 
turn to enter the cinema. ヅ

Have you noticed Robby's new look?
He's finally shaven his long, curly side burns
and goatee! Yehey! ヅ 
Oh, that's my new skull bracelet
given by Robby! Love it! ☠
At last, I was able to execute my long-time
planned multi-colored fishtail braid.
(I will tell you more about it on another post.)
I love this shot, don't you?
Arghhh!!! ϡ
My cool "team" of the day! ت


Have you watched the
"Earth's Mightiest Heroes" in action?
What can you say about the movie?
Do you want more?





Shirt: SM Department Store
Leggings: Thrifted
Converse Sneakers: Thrifted
Oakley Sunnies: Eastwood Bazaar
Bracelet: Eastwood Bazaar
Eye Ring: Eastwood Bazaar



~~~> wReY ^_*

27 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. You should watch it asap Catia! You would want to ask for a sequel! ;)

      Delete
  2. You are adorable. I so love the bag. :) I cant wait for you to share us how to that hair. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha ha ha this is one adorable post. obviously you had a great time together. I'm looking forward for the "multi-colored fishtail braid". I'd love to put that to my little clone :)

    THANKS for the share!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Balut! I'll post it as soon as I have gathered all photos I need! hehehe...

      Delete
  4. I saw Avengers last week and I really enjoyed it! I love your Captain America bag. xo

    www.almostdelightful.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sarah! The movie was really awesome!

      Delete
  5. I want to see this movie so so so bad, I love graphic novels movies so much, I'm a really geek :).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should go and watch it asap Tereza! The movie has great CGI effects! ;)

      Delete
  6. Ang cute ng bag mo... cool tignan...

    ReplyDelete
  7. wrey, i am digging the hair! :) the shots of you too as a couple are superb. i'm sure you're thrilled with robby's new shaved look, aren't ya? go superheroes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Teddi! I'll post about the hair as soon as I have gathered all photos I need! ;)

      Delete
  8. I saw this movie last weekend. Aliw! Andaming funny scenes... Love the braids. -M, mommina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've seen this! It was amazing, hoping there will be a sequal!:)
    Www.bisbookblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. haha what a fun lil captain america purse :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the Avengers!!!! Hahahaha! Fun movie!!
    I like iron man the most!

    Forever Nineteen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to post your cool comments. ヅ

And yeah, spread the fun! (>‿◠)✌

Like skull and quirky stuff? Then drive over to:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...