Our WONDERS! ッ

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Skull-philia ☠

I have been googling that term of the
"love for skull stuff"
but I could not find any.
Do you know?
 ☠
Nevertheless, skull was my wardrobe motif
for 3-consecutive days at work.


 
 I'm not a scarf person but
for the affinity of skull and because Ehm gave me
a fab scarf  - I became one! hehe... ☠
That's Ehm - the culprit! hahaha!
The scarf was a gift by her purchased
directly from Hong Kong.
Thank you Ehm! Love you because of this! LOL!
 Experimenting which scarf styling would suit me.
(first-timer blues!) ☺
I've worn my skeleton leggings again! Yey!
 That's for Monday by the way!
 Here's for the second day.
Another lovely skull scarf I bought myself.
It's wider and made of cotton. 
What can you say?  
Sadly, I don't have an outfit pictures for
yesterday so hopefully all of them would suffice. ϡ 


Studded Skull Bag: Thrifted
Skull Bracelet: Eastwood Bazaar
Skeleton Connector Ring: Superb Bazaar
Brown Skull Scarf: Eastwood Bazaar
Sneakers Shirt: Random Mall Store
Shirt: Greenhills Shopping Mall
Skeleton Leggings: Thrifted
Belt Bracelet: Fudge Rock Store
Skull Earrings: SM Megamall
Skull Ring: Eastwood Bazaar



~~~> wRey ^_*

17 comments:

  1. skul bracelet and rings :)
    btw, have you joined my giveaways? Please do so if you haven't yet :)


    http://loveandelegance.blogspot.com/2012/05/loveandelegances-firmoo-glasses.html

    http://loveandelegance.blogspot.com/2012/05/loveandelegance-obsession-wout-limits.html

    http://loveandelegance.blogspot.com/2012/05/php-1000-gc-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the scarf. ^_^

    -M, mommina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't tried any of skull stuff. I had one with skull design, and it's a bag and gave it to my niece who loves to try something unique and she's a fashionista. Nice ring!~

    ReplyDelete
  4. ha-ha, now you're a scarf convert, because of your friend. i definitely consider you the queen of skulls dear wrey! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. cool accessories!!! so fierce! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your leggings and shoes, and how yo teamed it up with your scarf.
    Thanks for visiting my blog,
    have a lovely day !

    ReplyDelete
  7. another gret ootd wreyzza I love your fashion

    ReplyDelete
  8. cutee fashionista you are. love the dark side with those skull prints. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is amazing, you're a biker chic pala. i don't really particularly like wearing those skull thing-a-mabobs but i like seeing them on other people, it fascinates me :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have no idea what the term for such is called ^_^ you're surely devoted to it though and coining your own word for it is not a bad idea...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Not much into skull designs, but I love black. :)

    http://www.dekaphobe.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. the scarf looks great! u have the reason to love your friend for that lol.

    why your current post is not showing?

    inaantay ko parin entry mos giveaway ko ha ;)
    http://balutmanila.blogspot.com/2012/05/10-sunglasses-from-firmoo-optical-store.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really love it!

    http://mentrend.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. The skeleton legging is pretty and it’s interesting to know u r like for skeleton scarf. Beautiful images! The rings are trendy!

    ReplyDelete
  15. A lovely post :D
    xx,Cris

    slovelydreams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. havent tried any skull fashions yet except for my key chain! i love your bracelet anyway! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to post your cool comments. ヅ

And yeah, spread the fun! (>‿◠)✌

Like skull and quirky stuff? Then drive over to:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...