Our WONDERS! ッ

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Thriftday Thursday! ٩(̃-̮̮̃-)۶

I was supposed to tag this post with
some link-up about thrifted stuff
(because I was not able to join 3 weeks
in a row)
but its host was not able to
create one for today,
perhaps she's so busy.
(shout out to the lovely Maegan!) ヅ
Nevertheless, here's my share.
Robby and I had another common day off
so we went to SM Mall of Asia to stroll around.


It's a mall built nearby a natural harbor called
Manila Bay where people always anticipate
its beautiful sunset which makes it famous.

Beating the summer heat with
some refreshing smoothies and
"Halo-Halo" shake! Yum!
 The last time we visited this area was
around December 2011 and so many
things had changed since then.
They have added a giant Ferris wheel and some
fun rides like the colorful one as my backdrop.
leggings. I'm so in love with it! ❤
I couldn't believe I have found one
at a thrift store.
It just made me realized how lucky &
skilled I am to be able to haul
cool thrifted stuff! hahaha!!!
We were waiting for the sun to set
beautifully but the sky did not show
one that day.  (╥﹏╥)
We just got the above shots,
still appealing though but not as magnificent
as the ones below which we
have taken last December 2010.
Do you agree?
Which sunset picture do you like?
Meanwhile, we took these photos inside the
mall. They've placed astronaut statues
to promote their Science Museum.
Well, the main reason I asked Robby to
accompany me to this mall was because I
wanted to check the items sold at the Superb Bazaar.
I was really looking forward to be
able to buy spiked shoes but they didn't
have my size. (as usual! grrr!)
So here's what I've got!
All of them were bought by Robby!
So sweet! aw!
Thank you my baby! ❤
 Skeleton connector ring.
Sunglasses ring.
Punk Rock Star ring.
Sony VAIO laptop compact mirror!


Wishing you all Americans a wonderful
Memorial Day weekend and
a fun Saturday & Sunday to everybody!


Shirt: Y.R.Y.S
Leggings: Thrifted Php 100 (USD 2.34)
Converse sneakers: Thrifted Php 650 (USD 15)
Studded Skull Bag: Thrifted Php 400 (USD 9.28)
Sunglasses: Oakley



P.S.
I just knew that all photos on a
Blogger blog are being saved in Picasa albums
which only have 1GB capacity for free.
If you exceed the maximum capacity
then you have to purchase the upgraded ones!
(thus the combined photos above!)
Bummer! ◣◢)┌∩┐



~~~> wReY ^_*

19 comments:

  1. i like your thrifted graffiti leggings! the sunset beach photos are stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the legging!
    MOA sun's part of my system. I run by its bay at least 3 times a week. have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hello sistah its me again thanks for passing by my blog.

      sensya na po required ng sponsor ang blog post :) you can copy my entry (no problem) - just change the other details as if you are posting it yourself :) antay ko netry mo ha :) THANKS!

      Delete
  3. super cute pics, you sure do know how to have fun

    ReplyDelete
  4. thx for stopping on my blog,Love your blog !
    I follow you, hope you will follow me too:)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. so cute bagay sa inyu yung astronaut suit lol just knew about the Picasa thing I never store my photo's there anyway

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sure!! following you now! via gfc and bloglovin. Dont forget to follow back!
    http://tishaarnaldo.blogspot.com
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/feed/blog/3708170

    ReplyDelete
  7. great post honey, i really love itt!!

    have a great day honey!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. ang cute nung astronout .and i like all your rings .The sunset is breath taking.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice post. Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  10. sure was fun looking at your pics at Mall of Asia... I miss that place. I like your purchases, those are really cool and funky finds. :) Thanks for following my blog thru GFC! Im up for link exchange...I just added yours. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sunsets are lovely. I can tell that you had fun. Ang cute nung mini astronaut. ^_^

    -M, mommina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for comment :)! I follow you and I hope that you take me too :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I super love the laptop mirror!! Hope to find that here. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great idea to the blog, I like your plait!:)
    I'm inviting to me!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Amazing pics!!!

    http://estilohedonico.blogspot.pt/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to post your cool comments. ヅ

And yeah, spread the fun! (>‿◠)✌

Like skull and quirky stuff? Then drive over to:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...