Our WONDERS! ッ

Monday, June 4, 2012

SONY - Make.Believe that you will WIN! ≧❂◡❂≦

!FLASH REPORT!

Can you guess why I was so ecstatic on
my three-fold photo?
乂⍲‿⍲乂
 We had our account's annual raffle draw earlier today
and yes,
I won twice!


 A DVD player and digital camera!
(just wishing!hahaha!)
I snagged the DVD player.
Yahooo!!! ◠◡◠
 And because we are SONY people,
nothing else would be more fitting as
prizes but SONY products!
≧❂◡❂≦

I knew that Playstation3 consoles were so elusive for me.
So I only prayed and asked God
to just give me the cheapest one which was the
Network Walkman as my first-ever raffle prize.

But He surprised me!
He gave me one of the 5 DVD players.

♥ THANK YOU LORD!!! 
The "finale pose".

I just realized I'm no jinx after all! LOL!
乂⍲‿⍲乂

Have you won in a raffle?
What was it?



Dress Shirt: Thrifted
Leggings: Thrifted
Wedge Boots: Thrifted



~~~> wReY ^_*

33 comments:

  1. I never had much luck with raffles! heheheh...perhaps I need to change my mindset..I need to start believing that I am Lucky! :P. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is my 2nd time winning a raffle so hopefully, I'd win more! hehehe! ϡ

      Delete
  2. wow, youre so lucky!!! it's hard to win a raffle in one draw!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know and to think that there was around 5000 entries! ϡ

      Delete
  3. wow congrats!! i won so many giveaways online already :D I hope my lucky streak won't end LOL!

    btw, i hope you can join my ongoing giveaway here:
    http://dressmeupbuttercup.tumblr.com/post/24318805475/elf-smokey-eye-set-giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  4. I added you here http://drastic-plastic-fantastic-plastic.blogspot.ro/p/daily-reads.html at fashion blogs :).

    ReplyDelete
  5. congratulations! swerte namansa raffle :) love your boots!!
    Rovie, The Bargain Doll

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats sa iyo...buwenas ka talaga..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. Thanks! God did not give me the ps3 because He knew I'm not a gamer! hahaha! ϡ

      Delete
  8. Congrats!!!! I love your wedges. Can't believe you thrifted them lang. They look so nice! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow congrats to you! :) Lucky you won twice! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I just won once! The camera is not mine! hahaha!!!ϡ

      Delete
  10. wooooo hooo on your sony DVD win dear wrey! you look ecstatic, & your outfit is darling! your blouse looks comfortable, & cute. are your fab wedge boots, as comfortable, as they look? i like how the boots blend with your pants, very cool.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Teddi! Yes, it looks like the pants and boots are in one! ϡ

      Delete
  11. Wow! Congrats wReY... Sony is indeed superb! Your tee is very pretty... my GF would love it so.

    ReplyDelete
  12. congrats! :)

    new post: http://www.therainbowstar.net/fake-tattoos/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! We will check your post asap! ϡ

      Delete
  13. cool outfit, I really like your top! would you like to follow us each other? I can also follow you on twitter and bloglovin!
    xx

    www.hetibrandenburg.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to post your cool comments. ヅ

And yeah, spread the fun! (>‿◠)✌

Like skull and quirky stuff? Then drive over to:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...