Our WONDERS! ッ

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

This smells fishy...Fishtail Braid! ≧✯◡✯≦

I have been meaning to make
my own fishtail braid since I first saw
photos of girls who sport the style 2years ago.
Well, not just the average braid but colorful too.

It took me a long time to research and study the DIYs
about it online until 2months ago I decided to do it!

Thank you to my newest best friend during those times
- none other than Ms. Youtube!
(I was digging for tutorials! hahaha!!!)
(Photo from a random blog)


 I could not dye my hair because I don't have the guts
to do it yet. So I thought of using a hair color spray.

Good thing I mentioned about it to Camille and she told
me that her sister bought one from National Bookstore as
one of her birthday party props.
I didn't waste time and headed to get my share but
3 branches of the said bookstore didn't have it
available which sucks! ;☾

(Photo from HBC website)

Fortunately, Rha-rha accompanied me to check for it at
Ever Gotesco Mall where we found
Allue Color Hair Spray which was on sale at HBC 
for only Php159.00.
It's washable and it has perfume-like smell which
convinced me to purchase 2 of them in blue and pink colors. 
 The above photo shows my first attempt at home!
I combined 3 colors.
The yellow spray was from Rha-rha.
My second try with green color which finally bought
from National Bookstore at Megamall.

 You may notice that the thinner the strands are
the better the braids would look.
Perhaps, you remember me rocking them on my
previous post here.
 And this, the recent one which I styled with my
pink ensemble here.


How's my version wonderful people?
Have you tried this type of braid lovely ladies?



P.S.

Today, Filipinos are celebrating the
Philippines' 114th Independence Day.

Our deep gratitude to all of our country's heroes who
for centuries
fought for our freedom from colonialism.

MABUHAY ANG PINOY!
I just love Google's interpretation for it! ♥



~~~> wReY ^_*

30 comments:

  1. Wow ,great Work! Looks amazing ,love it!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesoooome!! Been wanting to try it too! :p xx Forever Nineteen

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cool! you have a nice blog, i follow you with google. Visit my blog and follow me too if you want. We can follow each other on twitter, facebook and bloglovin too. :)

    xoxo

    www.inspiredintheworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Aldara! Surely, we can follow each other! ت

      Delete
  4. That looks fantastic and colorful braid! I too have tried on hair coloring but not a braid… cool find wReY :)

    Happy Independence Day to you and your country folks

    Came via Subbu’s blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your hair!!! I want to try doing fishtail braids too.. :D Hopefully my thin/fine hair would make for an acceptable fishtail braid.. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. wrey, your fishtail looks just like the photo you used as inspiration. i'm glad you found the colors you wanted. yes, i've attempted the fishtail, on myself, but it doesn't look so hot. i think it's cause my hair has so many layers, or maybe i just suck at it. ;)happy 14th independence day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love fishtail hair styles :)
    xx Ilka
    http://ilkavontorok.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  8. it looks fantastic! great job.
    ~Trudy

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope I could do that soon for me and my little clone! Thanks for sharing and Maligayanng Araw ng Kalayaan sa atin!

    ReplyDelete
  10. ayyy an cute naman galing ha nakakangawit siguro sa kamay gawin yan buti na lng kming mga lalaki konting gulo gulo lng sa buhok ok na haha

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really love these braids! thanks for stopping by my blog :)


    http://fashion-gourmet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the braids! I think you did an amazing job!

    ReplyDelete
  13. the braids certainly look good on you...and the colors are so eye-catching...

    I also like the google avatar that day.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is the first time I heard about hair color spray. It looks nice and chic!

    ReplyDelete
  15. ang ganda tingnan ng fish tail braid .I have a long hair that can be braided but for my age ,the colorful hair dye will look awkward .bagay lang sa ma kasingbata nyo.and sadly ,i don't have a girl to do the fish tail braide.

    ReplyDelete
  16. awesome! will practice this and fingers cross, wear my hair like this for the summer holiday =)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love it so creative I wish I know how to fish braid

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very nice!!! I can't believe the hair spray's really cheap lang. I want to buy! hahaha :D I wanna dye my hair red but don't have the guts as well :D

    ReplyDelete
  19. Cool blog! Love the fish braid:X
    wanna follow each other blog?

    SandraB.ro

    ReplyDelete
  20. I have added Google Friend Connect now. So u can add me now :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh wow, that´s looks so cool!! :)
    Thank you so much for your lovely comment you left on my blog, dear :)
    xoxo from Munich

    ReplyDelete
  22. love it! very in trend ang dyed ends at fishtail braid! :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great fishtail braid!
    Of course would I like to follow each other, I'm now following you on Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to post your cool comments. ヅ

And yeah, spread the fun! (>‿◠)✌

Like skull and quirky stuff? Then drive over to:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...