Our WONDERS! ッ

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Always be careful...☻

Can you guess what this is? ϡ
Apparently it's an X-Ray of a human skull.
MY skull actually. ☠
In my 26 years of existence today's the day
I first saw an x-ray of my own bony head structure.
If your a long time reader of our blog, you do know
I love skull-themed stuff but when I got to
see my own this morning I had goosebumps.
I don't know why...
Anyways, the reason why I needed to undergo
radiology was because I met an accident at
home last Sunday.
While taking a bath, I slipped, fell backward
and bumped my head onto the tiled wall
which caused me headaches.

I was referred to a doctor of Orthopedics for him
to examine any bone fracture thus the
x-rays of my skull and cervical spine.
Fortunately my cervical spine, cranial bones
and skull are essentially normal.
Thank God!
However, the doctor referred me to a
neurologist to make sure there's no
damage that happened or may happen
inside my brain.
The neurologist will be available tomorrow.
So please help us pray that everything
will be okay.


THANK YOU!!!


~~~> wReY ^_*


54 comments:

  1. Wow...sometimes it is just too creepy to accept the "all" me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh !!! take care and all will be ok!!! kiss s

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eerie and cool at same time - make sure Dr's take good care of ya!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're absolutely correct Whiskey! ヅ
      Thanks for the visit! ヅ

      Delete
  4. aaww,,, hope everything goes well.. keep on praying. And thanks for checking my blog. I just followed you. follow me? :)

    -elgee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Elgee! We'll follow back asap! ヅ

      Delete
  5. Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Of course, we can follow each other!
    I follow you now! Hope you will follow me back )
    www.gvozdishe.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. All the best for a quick recovery !!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Safety first always... We'll pray for u :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The first time you see your skull in X-ray form is always the hardest. Gets to be like any other bone after a while. Lol! I'll pray for you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i'm glad you're ok wrey! head trauma is scary.

    ReplyDelete
  10. don't worry ....you'll be fine ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi flowers, your blog is really amazing! Fascinating posts! I just love it and I'm following! I hope you'll visit me and follow mine too.

    Kisses from Russia,
    www.annmartynova.ru

    ReplyDelete
  12. you'll be fine have faith in god na lng

    ReplyDelete
  13. I hope everything went well with your doctor's appointment! Ingat lagi teh..

    ReplyDelete
  14. get well dear. take care always :)
    btw, new follower here :>
    ❤ misskatv.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. whos that head :)
    http://she-is-the-1.blogspot.ch/

    ReplyDelete
  16. that's so crazy! i have never seen mine before. i am now following - hope you follow back! xx sylvie

    ReplyDelete
  17. haha, so cool!!

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. hope there is no damage.....be careful next time..

    ReplyDelete
  19. Naku! Nakakatakot naman yung nangyari sa iyo. Buti at hindi nadali yung mga sensitive parts ng katawan mo.

    Always take care. Mahirap na ang magkaroon ng matinding problema.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hello. By this time, you are probably done with your check up. I hope you're okay now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the concern Cris.
      I'm better now.(>‿◠)

      Delete
  21. You look very interesting... I hoope you are better to continue with your activities, motos and open air. Nice posts the last ones. Funny and easy to read. Greetings from spain!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Armando!

      Thank you for your kind words. I feel better although I'm currently nursing a flu.

      Keep on visiting us! ヅ

      Delete

Thank you for taking time to post your cool comments. ヅ

And yeah, spread the fun! (>‿◠)✌

Like skull and quirky stuff? Then drive over to:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...